SACRILEGE!! F YOU ESPN!! 🖕🏽

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
Once Dorsey is a name brand NFL OC and then HC, that recognition will carry over on lists like this. Its what he needs to compete with someone with the generational staying power of a nickname like the "*** Cannon".

LMAO!!! That link is amazing!!!

The truly important question to be asked here is, who the **** pays for ESPN+ to even be able to view their garbage?
LMBO! I have kids who watch Hulu and Disney+, so ESPN+ is part of a package deal that includes all 3 services. It's not bad. Gives me access to a lot of sports documentaries.

Advertisement
IDGAF about ESPN

Sidebar. Where does VYs 2005 season rank all time?

65% completion, 3,000+ passing, 1,000+ rushing. 38 total TDs. Singlehandedly beats the #1 and current powerhouse USC for a title.

IDGAF about ESPN

Sidebar. Where does VYs 2005 season rank all time?

65% completion, 3,000+ passing, 1,000+ rushing. 38 total TDs. Singlehandedly beats the #1 and current powerhouse USC for a title.
Per the article:

1. Mayfield
2. Newton
3. Young
4. Tebow
5. Burrow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stop digging too deep into what ESPN says anymore. They're garbage and their ratings reflect that.

Advertisement
I still get nightmares of that Dorsey throw to Winston at the goal line........that was the worst i've ever felt leaving a stadium.
How does he miss him? Winston's what, 6'7? Wingspan of 8 feet? It's like missing the barn door from 10 yards away.

Advertisement
Back