Saban on with Manning’s MNF

I believe you’re referring to LB’s… oh wait they do that too. If you don’t believe safety’s cover receivers 😂 He’s not elite and the bigger problem is, if you read what I listed, is his inability to lead. However, if you’ve watched this team consistently quit, you’d have put more value in that piece.
Safeties shouldnt cover wide receivers. Its stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s one thing to learn from successful people. It’s another thing to be posting about him every day about everything the man says and does on a canes message board. Over half of the things posted about him are useless.
He sits in meetings with the db’s. Not the least bit surprising since that’s what he’s been know for and hand picks the db’s himself. What a revelation! What’s next, what he eats for breakfast? How many creams in his coffee?
Same with Mario. We keep posting everything they do. He screams at the freshman! Our coach sucks. Saban was ****ed after a win. Our coach sucks.
It’s a free country so post away with the Saban nut hugging and bashing this staff. The later statement more than warranted and deserved. But the daily Saban updates are just looking like a suckfest and embarrassing to me as a cane fan.
post of the day

It’s one thing to learn from successful people. It’s another thing to be posting about him every day about everything the man says and does on a canes message board. Over half of the things posted about him are useless.
He sits in meetings with the db’s. Not the least bit surprising since that’s what he’s been know for and hand picks the db’s himself. What a revelation! What’s next, what he eats for breakfast? How many creams in his coffee?
Same with Mario. We keep posting everything they do. He screams at the freshman! Our coach sucks. Saban was ****ed after a win. Our coach sucks.
It’s a free country so post away with the Saban nut hugging and bashing this staff. The later statement more than warranted and deserved. But the daily Saban updates are just looking like a suckfest and embarrassing to me as a cane fan

Is there anything more embarrassing then watching Miami play the last 15 years? Maybe coaches we have hired? Maybe that a beta like Blake James is the AD?

It’s more embarrassing to have people defend the love affair certain people in our fan base have for another coach. Regardless of how successful he is.
Look I’m all for posting some outside of the box thing he did or genius position change or a brilliant move. But every **** day some useless post about what he said at a press conference, how he told off a ref, what he said on ESPN. It’s a form a man love that is embarrassing as a fan base.
I mean if you love that man so much that you want to post some useless bit of information about how he let Tua just scream in pain and that proves he’s a boss instead of a softie then no one is stopping you from switching colors.

Look I’m all for posting some outside of the box thing he did or genius position change or a brilliant move. But every **** day some useless post about what he said at a press conference, how he told off a ref, what he said on ESPN. It’s a form a man love that is embarrassing as a fan base.
I mean if you love that man so much that you want to post some useless bit of information about how he let Tua just scream in pain and that proves he’s a boss instead of a softie then no one is stopping you from switching colors.
this fanbase talks about him so much because he is the standard and we would be pretty ******* glad to have him

Advertisement
this fanbase talks about him so much because he is the standard and we would be pretty ******* glad to have him
Then go be a Bama fan. No one said he isn’t the standard. So because of that we are supposed to be on Saban watch and post whatever he does even if it’s mundane and provides no insight into anything. Let’s talk about his pink suit during their spring game. What about his hat do we all like the hat? Should we all buy one?
Jesus this fan base deserves the softies we get.

Advertisement
Back