Saban on with Manning’s MNF

Advertisement
He remains a charmless man.

What a charisma and personality vacuum.

Great College coach though.
Not gone lie I love nick lol but I’ve met him and been around Bama a couple times so maybe it’s different for me. I know a couple other posters on here who have met him too

This place is infatuated with this man.
Ncaa Football GIF by SEC Network

Advertisement
It’s one thing to learn from successful people. It’s another thing to be posting about him every day about everything the man says and does on a canes message board. Over half of the things posted about him are useless.
He sits in meetings with the db’s. Not the least bit surprising since that’s what he’s been know for and hand picks the db’s himself. What a revelation! What’s next, what he eats for breakfast? How many creams in his coffee?
Same with Mario. We keep posting everything they do. He screams at the freshman! Our coach sucks. Saban was ****ed after a win. Our coach sucks.
It’s a free country so post away with the Saban nut hugging and bashing this staff. The later statement more than warranted and deserved. But the daily Saban updates are just looking like a suckfest and embarrassing to me as a cane fan.
Avoiding reality must be tough for you

They brought up how he will go to the secondary individual meetings to coach quite a bit.
Couple things:
1. No wonder he will take whatever kids he wants in the secondary for the most part. How do kids turn that down?
2. He mentioned it’s difficult to do as the HC bc of all his other responsibilities but he’s been around so long and it’s something he loves doing. He is also coaching his DB coaches in that process.

2 really got me. Manny is the ******* DC and head coach. From what Saban just mentioned there is no ******* way he would even take that on as the goat.

I digress.
I'm pretty sure there were many posters who pointed out the idiocy of Manny taking the DC role for himself back when he decided to do it.

Obvious is obvious.

Avoiding reality must be tough for you
I’m pretty grounded. Saban is an all time great and hard to argue that he isn’t the greatest. But I just don’t seen how hugging all on his nutz makes the canes better unless he shows up as head coach. Maybe we can ask the mods to just add a Saban sticky thread so all his fans on here can talk about him.

Advertisement
We hate Saban but if he’d had left the Fins to coach The U to 6 NCs we’d lap up every word and love every minute.

I’m pretty grounded. Saban is an all time great and hard to argue that he isn’t the greatest. But I just don’t seen how hugging all on his nutz makes the canes better unless he shows up as head coach. Maybe we can ask the mods to just add a Saban sticky thread so all his fans on here can talk about him.
I was making a point on what he says and does and how vastly different it is from this failing coach. He said just doing DB meetings is a lot outside his HC responsibilities meanwhile Manny is running the whole defense. Its amateur hour here.

Advertisement
Bolden hasn’t ever been elite. Flashes a few times a game, but can’t cover a wr to save his life. He’s a fake leader and is focused on going out and having fun. Film, leading and team don’t mean **** to that guy. Not sorry
A safety who cant cover wide receivers. Huh, its almost as if thats not what a safety should do.

A safety who cant cover wide receivers. Huh, its almost as if thats not what a safety should do.
I believe you’re referring to LB’s… oh wait they do that too. If you don’t believe safety’s cover receivers 😂 He’s not elite and the bigger problem is, if you read what I listed, is his inability to lead. However, if you’ve watched this team consistently quit, you’d have put more value in that piece.

Advertisement
Saban is the greatest coach in CFB history.

Anyone who feels the need to say less than that is a fool. Anyone who feels the needs to say more than that is a slurper.

Advertisement
Back