Saban on with Manning’s MNF

MizCane

Senior
They brought up how he will go to the secondary individual meetings to coach quite a bit.
Couple things:
1. No wonder he will take whatever kids he wants in the secondary for the most part. How do kids turn that down?
2. He mentioned it’s difficult to do as the HC bc of all his other responsibilities but he’s been around so long and it’s something he loves doing. He is also coaching his DB coaches in that process.

2 really got me. Manny is the ******* DC and head coach. From what Saban just mentioned there is no ******* way he would even take that on as the goat.

I digress.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching my Eagles play. Saban was phenomenal with Eli & Payton.

He also said when Hurts was deciding where to go to school, Saban asked him “Which place has the better players” & Hurts responded “Oklahoma.” Saban said, “well, there you go. You want to go to the place with the better players as that is so important to the QB.”

Made me think about King & all of those throws he made last year that were dropped or not contested by our receivers vs other DBs.

Advertisement

He also said when Hurts was deciding where to go to school, Saban asked him “Which place has the better players” & Hurts responded “Oklahoma.” Saban said, “well, there you go. You want to go to the place with the better players as that is so important to the QB.”

Made me think about King & all of those throws he made last year that were dropped or not contested by our receivers vs other DBs.
Recruiting pitch for Arch Manning to come to Bama?

They brought up how he will go to the secondary individual meetings to coach quite a bit.
Couple things:
1. No wonder he will take whatever kids he wants in the secondary for the most part. How do kids turn that down?
2. He mentioned it’s difficult to do as the HC bc of all his other responsibilities but he’s been around so long and it’s something he loves doing. He is also coaching his DB coaches in that process.

2 really got me. Manny is the ******* DC and head coach. From what Saban just mentioned there is no ******* way he would even take that on as the goat.

I digress.
Manny isn’t a hc but fu^k saban And that backwards a&& state.

Advertisement

Atleast we got Martell that year. TNM got some good pub off that.

Advertisement
Couple things:

I digress.
Manny can't even be a position coach at bama

Advertisement
Back