Saban must be second guessing

C

CaneOil

His decision to fire Kiffin right before the biggest game of the year. I thought it was a bad move to do that, he got burned big time. Kiffin got the last laugh.

Advertisement
His decision to fire Kiffin right before the biggest game of the year. I thought it was a bad move to do that, he got burned big time. Kiffin got the last laugh.

I was telling this to some bama friends of mine. For all the **** Kiffin gets, Bama's offense has looked putrid since he took the FAU job. Add in both teams they played had solid defense and it spelled big trouble.

Kiffin's playcalling usually sucked when he was there too.

Sark didn't call a great game but the fact of the matter is both he and Kiffin were limited by Hurt's lack of passing ability. It was really exposed tonight.

Last edited:
"Saban must be second guessing"
In some ways yes but we all know this was an unusual relationship in the first place. An odd ending was inevitable from the start in my mind. And was reinforced with the hiring of Sark as an "analyst".

Last edited:
Advertisement
The bagmen are about to go and buy the best QB money can buy for Bama! I guess they could always sell the QB on being the next... Greg mcElroy? Future TV analyst lol

Advertisement
Kitten is laughing his *** off. Saben is an ******* and a miserable person to work for. I'm glad Mario b dippin. To

I doubt little napoleon second guesses himself about anything.
He will blame on his assistants getting jobs elsewhere and that created a distraction....then secespn will repeated.

They looked like lane never left. Sark called an identical game and don't discount the impact of Scarbough going down either.

Only thing to second guess was that surgical last Bama drive that left Clemson too much time.

If those guys leave they won't be successful without saban he's the gears that make it move.....successful meaning national titles

Advertisement
Kitten is laughing his *** off. Saben is an ******* and a miserable person to work for. I'm glad Mario b dippin. To

You don't leave a Natty ring and probably around $500,000 in compensation to be the head coach at FAU for no reason... Dude must hate Saban and Mario leaving says a lot too IMO.

Bama's strike out on 3rd down conversions killed them. Penalty at end sealed it.

Advertisement
Hard to believe that the top ranked team for the last 5 years has nothing better than a less than average freshman quarterback. Just a pitiful passer and the offense last night was less than average.

Couldn't care less about Saban and Alabama.

That state produces little talent.

Florida produces piles of talent.

Do what we should at Miami and see what happens to Alabama, LSU and any other team that happens to be "in"....

I love how Herby slurped Hurts after his late scramble TD with that whole "A legend is born" nonsense. Gtfooh. That WR who threw a pass on that trick play had a better arm than Hurts. That kid is trash and Bama's offense is in serious trouble. Its clear they are going to rely VERY heavily on the run game for the next few years - and not by choice. Don't know how they sold that fools gold to all these 4/5 star WRs.

He should blame himself for starting hurts when he had two 5 stars ahead of him. Jalen can't throw for sh*t

Advertisement
Back