Saban must be second guessing

Explain this considering the defense lost the game.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
just wondering how he is getting big time wr to come play in that offense? Must be $elling them something.

just wondering how he is getting big time wr to come play in that offense? Must be $elling them something.

Same way FSU gets a big time Tight End to commit to them. These coaches got that sauce. Believe it.

Oh, and bag don't hurt either.

still scored 31 points including what should have been a game sealing td. with that bama d that should have been enough

I love how Herby slurped Hurts after his late scramble TD with that whole "A legend is born" nonsense. Gtfooh. That WR who threw a pass on that trick play had a better arm than Hurts. That kid is trash and Bama's offense is in serious trouble. Its clear they are going to rely VERY heavily on the run game for the next few years - and not by choice. Don't know how they sold that fools gold to all these 4/5 star WRs.

Man, I got so **** sick of the way they kept talking about Bama in those mythical overblown terms. That isht was ridiculous. How about trying to be objective during the national championship game that you're announcing.

With that said, to the original poster, Bama's D let them down. Up three, two minutes left, and the opponent has to go 65+ yards to win the game? The greatest defense of all time should be expected to close that out. They only forced Clemson to a third down situation once on that last drive, and that was 3rd and 3. In addition, Bama was up double digits on three separate occasions and couldn't seal the deal. That's on the defense. They failed. The O has been hit and miss all year.

Advertisement
Sark called a very similar game, but used a bit more tempo. They scored 31 points against the number 2 defense. Bama's 4th quarter defense lost the game.

Sark called a very similar game, but used a bit more tempo. They scored 31 points against the number 2 defense. Bama's 4th quarter defense lost the game.

Yeah, I know he's annoying AF and consistently punchable, but I don't think Muffin got enough credit for the work he did with Bama's Offense this season.

You can only do so much with a Running Back as your QB, and Sarkisian called a good game partially without his best Running Back. They put up 31 on a team that just shut out OSU and he spent most of the game setting them up for the big plays to Howard who was there only legitimate threat. That last Bama drive was deadly.

Hard to believe that the top ranked team for the last 5 years has nothing better than a less than average freshman quarterback. Just a pitiful passer and the offense last night was less than average.

Shows you how bad the SEC really was for them to go undefeated. They simply are not that good on O. They should have never handed the keys of the O over to a kid that can't throw a forward pass. That will haunt Saban.

Advertisement
Bama's defense was overrated to begin with the SEC didn't have many good offenses this season which made them look better than they really were.

On a side note ... this Bama D was supposed to be on the verge of being the greatest of all time, but (I'm a homer) what about these great Miami teams or take even 90's-2000's FSU you know teams that actually won games in these exact situations. Anybody else notice all the hype for that D and yet Clemson was seventh yards away from a touchdown with 1:49 on the clock and won it that was shocking to me.

Yeah, I know he's annoying AF and consistently punchable, but I don't think Muffin got enough credit for the work he did with Bama's Offense this season.

You can only do so much with a Running Back as your QB, and Sarkisian called a good game partially without his best Running Back. They put up 31 on a team that just shut out OSU and he spent most of the game setting them up for the big plays to Howard who was there only legitimate threat. That last Bama drive was deadly.

Sarkisian > FAU Coach Kiffin...however, before Kiffin got the FAU job, Kiffin's offense could have won last night.

Afterall, you have a freshman QB, who just lost his coordinator in the biggest game of his life, and had to take instructions from an offensive analyst, who supposively, didn't interact with players all season...

His decision to fire Kiffin right before the biggest game of the year. I thought it was a bad move to do that, he got burned big time. Kiffin got the last laugh.

nah...scarborough injury and the play disparity which wore down their defense hurt more than not having kiffin.

Advertisement
Bama was limited by a freshman QB who isn't a quality passer, period. Kid looks like a RB playing QB, he may develop into a passer, but he's not there yet.

Advertisement
They will be back again next year. They have been in discussion for every NC in like the last decade. That's what the #1 recruiting class every year gets you

The Bama fans I know think he is a god AND they also say, he is all about not losing games.
- Sark and Kiffin might be calling the plays but Saban is really clear about what they can and cant do .... hence the *** chewing

Kiffin - really talented but he will always be his own worst enemy

Advertisement
Back