Saban has retired.

Advertisement
He did it with the benefit of having a Brinks Truck (Literally) at his disposal right in the NCAAs face....but as we know, the NCAA already had it's hands full with those Thugs in Coral Gables playing Pool for $$$$...and going to Beni Hannas for free.
Former NCAA president Emmert hired the ****** at LSU. They've always been close. Alabama was on sanctions the year before Saban got there.

Somehow the SEC was totally clean during Emmert's time as president, but they managed to bust Southern Cal, Miami and Ohio St, who just happened to win titles before he got there. They wiped out the competition and protected Saban at the same time.

I'm glad that ****ers gone.

Advertisement
Danny Miaz
Tom Cruise Hide GIF

So Saban is retiring, wow. Now is a perfect time to be a whiny sniveling ***** about Mario.

3 weeks ago people were on their knees for super Mario but now with Saban retiring I get using it as a catalyst to ***** about issues with our coach. Makes sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow now see why some of these writers are good at writing as their voices are tough to listen to.

Advertisement
I know Lanning and other college coaches are what the national guys are speculating, but why wouldn't Bama look at NFL guys?

Vrabel would be someone I'd look to if I were Bama. Don't know if he'd be interested but he would be more than capable of keeping that Bama machine rolling

Advertisement
Back