Saban has retired.

I didn't read through all the threads but if nobody said urban Meyer for the Alabama job I'm saying it now. I hope I'm wrong and look stupid but that seems like the best fit

Bama has some good looking co-eds. So I'd give Urban Meyer 2 years before he gets caught doing something he shouldn't and gets fired.

Advertisement
Because the phones are already ringing, DMs are already being hit. Fake contracts are already being sent. Unless BAMA has a coach by the end of the week its about to move quickly. The window to sign up for spring classes is closing rapidly.
Bama's classes started today. all their EE are registered. They have to transfer.... Those that haven't enrolled can be released from their NLI

Advertisement
Bama's classes started today. all their EE are registered. They have to transfer.... Those that haven't enrolled can be released from their NLI
Miami has until the 24th, but I was thinking of current players idc as much about incoming because we need to win yesterday.

Name a better coach to take that program over it fits and its going to be a bad day if that happens F*** how Mario recruits if this happens thus 2024 season in my opinion is do or die

I had a nightmare where Saban coached Bama and won a championship every three years until he died, then had his head frozen, and in the year 2300 had his frozen head thawed and attached to a robot body, and then coached Alabama until the year 3000. I might need to stop drinking nyquil before bed time.

Advertisement
We played this game before with Al Golden flirting with PSU, and everyone panicking, then UM giving him a bigger salary to retain him. Watch Cristobal leverage this into more years and more money.
I think Mario can get it done and I don't even want that to happen.

Wait. If Oregon hires Fisch, how is the gator hiring Fisch???
IMG_1236.jpeg

Advertisement
I don't believe Kiffin would ever be hired
I'm not so sure Dabo would leave Clemson,
or Bama would even want him . I think they would want a coach that could be there for a long time. Lanning makes the most sense.

Mike Shula wants his job back.

Greatest cheater of all time, no doubt. First at LSU, then got his **** pushed in for the Dolphins where he couldn’t cheat (also was pretty average at MSU pre cheating) then bought tons of championships at Bama and convinced people he was the best actual coach ever.
Drew Brees injury fiasco ****ed him with the Dolphins-
If he had Brees maybe a different outcome who knows-

Even with money bags at his disposal he still put together a pretty impressive resume-

You’re right about Michigan St. but, he didn’t get the resources he had at LSU and Bama-

I’m not a fan but, I wish Miami would cheat more.

Advertisement
I know Lanning and other college coaches are what the national guys are speculating, but why wouldn't Bama look at NFL guys?

Vrabel would be someone I'd look to if I were Bama. Don't know if he'd be interested but he would be more than capable of keeping that Bama machine rolling
Mostly because NFL coaches don't want to recruit.

It'll be Pete Carroll. No coincidence of the timing.

Nah Carroll is way too cool a dude for that job. Bama is just a giant bland bulldozer. Imagine what Bama fans would be saying if some "inner city" kid (codewords- you know what that means) started hotdogging on the field. That would not go over well.

I know Lanning and other college coaches are what the national guys are speculating, but why wouldn't Bama look at NFL guys?

Vrabel would be someone I'd look to if I were Bama. Don't know if he'd be interested but he would be more than capable of keeping that Bama machine rolling
Probably only one CFB job Vrabel would take though.

Advertisement
Back