2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seem like dude been on flip watch all year
Go Team Fox GIF by New Girl

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he ends up at UCF this weekend, that tells me that Miami and Auburn both passed. That's not a vote of confidence for the player.
Why do we always try to push this narrative? Per Gaby and Auburn's insiders, he was expected at their event but decided to not go on his own. So we didn't get 1 kid who has friends at UCF, who cares. To always try to spin it like we made the call just makes us as a fan base look dumb. We are about to take Eddy from UCF, we took their best player in Matt Lee, and have/will win a ton more "recruiting battles" against them. Tip the hat and move on, the excuses just make use look foolish.

I expect your response to say I am a UCF fan or whatever since that seems to be the running joke from you though I hate that school and ideally want to take everyone from there because my brother is a big UCF fan so I expect to have to put up with him bragging about this for a minute. I'm going to believe all of the insiders who say he was a take and we were pushing for him, instead of always trying to make an excuse. 2 of his childhood best friends are commits at UCF per many people close to the situation. Just like we have with all of the Ravens, it shouldn't be a shock that friends want to play with friends close to home. I expect him to transfer to us in a year or 2 once we show what we can do on the field and UCF gets smacked around in the Big 12.

Last edited:
Why do we always try to push this narrative? Per Gaby and Auburn's insiders, he was expected at their event but decided to not go on his own. So we didn't get 1 kid who has friends at UCF, who cares. To always try to spin it like we made the call just makes us as a fan base look dumb. We are about to take Eddy from UCF, we too their best player in Matt Lee, and have/will win a ton more "recruiting battles" against them. Tip the hat and move on, the excuses just make use look foolish.

I expect your response to say I am a UCF fan or whatever since that seems to be the running joke from you though I hate that school and ideally want to take everyone from there because my brother is a big UCF fan so I expect to have to put up with him bragging about this for a minute. I'm going to believe all of the insiders who say he was a take and we were pushing for him, instead of always trying to make an excuse. 2 of his childhood best friends are commits at UCF per many people close to the situation. I expect him to transfer to us in a year or 2 once we show what we can do on the field.
Do you know this kid? Are you close to the situation. Seems like you know something.

Advertisement
Do you know this kid? Are you close to the situation. Seems like you know something.
I do not know him personally, but I do know some of his coaches. He has supposedly visited UCF nearly a dozen times already and he has always wanted to play with his childhood friends per the coaches. Both his coaches told me before he ever even committed to UGA that they expected him to go to UCF if his buddies ever got an offer. He committed to Georgia before either had an offer to UCF and once they did well we see what is happening. Sometimes friends like to stick together and it is that simple.

I do not know him personally, but I do know some of his coaches. He has supposedly visited UCF nearly a dozen times already and he has always wanted to play with his childhood friends per the coaches. Both his coaches told me before he ever even committed to UGA that they expected him to go to UCF if his buddies ever got an offer. He committed to Georgia before either had an offer to UCF and once they did well we see what is happening. Sometimes friends like to stick together and it is that simple.
It’s a weird recruitment and there’s some things going on that turned programs off. IMO, talent or not, we’re better off not adding anyone who’s going to be a negative impact on the team culture.

It’s a weird recruitment and there’s some things going on that turned programs off. IMO, talent or not, we’re better off not adding anyone who’s going to be a negative impact on the team culture.
If that was the case I 100% agree. I hadn't heard anything related to him being a risk to have a negative impact, but I could have easily missed it.

Last edited:
One of Heyward/Calif JUCO CB/Zavier Mincey, please. Need a higher ceiling dude than OJ and Mack. Safe dudes, like the takes, but we need a stud.
I’ll say it in better terms..like I’ve been saying about this class all along..need more instant impact kids at certain positions. We need a “ready to play in the 2 deep IMMEDIATELY” stud at CB and DT in this class. We don’t have one yet.

Advertisement
Back