2024 S Jaylen Heyward

None in here...but I can show you a few different "insiders" from other forums (cough cough rivals) that have said we are going hard after him and he will most likely be a Cane.

Fair enough, then you've answered the question.

There are no insiders on the Miami Rivals site, and there are about 2 insiders on CaneSport (on3).

Advertisement
Advertisement
This heyward situation is making a lot of "insiders" look foolish. "Miami isn't interested anymore" a few hours later he reports he has been in contact with coaches since basically he decommitted. "Something happened at the visit so they took him off the board" a day later "he is a key target UM is going after". Can we just get one single story and go with that?
No clue on who the people are that have told y'all that but I can think of maybe three of us possibly 4 depending on the situations who should speak on this and we've all told you the same thing. That's as of RIGHT THIS SECOND, he's not a take for us because Mario hasn't met with him yet. He's in a hold pattern with us. Now speaking on looking foolish. If you choose to simply take any random people at their word when they speak on things they're not qualified to, than it's you sir who simply looks the fool.

who cares family guy GIF

I understand getting worked up about elite talent like our OTs last year n a monster like Franklin this year but this dude? He's an ok player but really nothing to lose our minds over. Staff just doing their "due diligence" means to me that he's probably not worth the squeeze.

who cares family guy GIF

I understand getting worked up about elite talent like our OTs last year n a monster like Franklin this year but this dude? He's an ok player but really nothing to lose our minds over. Staff just doing their "due diligence" means to me that he's probably not worth the squeeze.
I would agree if our CB recruiting wasn’t a dumpster fire.

Advertisement
Very fluid. Like asking someone what are you gonna eat next Monday?

Maybe they know, maybe they don't, maybe they change their mind last second. Mental decisions are fluid.
Especially when $ can change everything in a matter of seconds. Some just don’t want to hear that.

This heyward situation is making a lot of "insiders" look foolish. "Miami isn't interested anymore" a few hours later he reports he has been in contact with coaches since basically he decommitted. "Something happened at the visit so they took him off the board" a day later "he is a key target UM is going after". Can we just get one single story and go with that?
Eh what I've seen on here is mostly saying it's a little weird and that something clearly happened that didn't sit right, making him not a 100% clear cut take right this second, but that we're still recruiting him and maybe even still want him... Basically that it's fluid Especially since the CB board isn't exactly on fire.

And now it's more like Mario has to have a 1on1 Convo on a visit to see if he believes in him and fits the culture. If yes they believe he has the talent and he'd be a take....

Advertisement
No. We can’t. Recruiting. Is. Fluid.

Advertisement
Not sure what Graves has to do with this, when this about players we bringing in. I have no idea why Graves left and have no reason to think he is a malcontent either.

He is high character and ranked yet fled as well. Point being, we have had just as many good kids transfer as bad.

Maybe they know, maybe they don't, maybe they change their mind last second. Mental decisions are fluid.

Taco Tuesday?

Advertisement
Back