2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
Not even sure myself. I've heard three different things and I'm not getting into any of them. The fact no one wants to speak on it says alot though.
Man, it has to be along the lines of Willie Williams or that DT recruit who signed with Georgia this year for no one to say anything

CIS, I love ya you crazy sons of *******! From "we got roasted and need ALL the new guys to hit" to "that's a solid group"..LOL.

How 'bout WE DON'T KNOW? Because we don't.

I guess I'd call the 6 newcomers 'a solid group' (of prospects). And maybe that's what the poster meant.

Will say this - they threw #'s at the cb position and brought in a mix of vet's & youngsters. Those eval's by Alonzo & staff everyone's talking about..we'll find out👀.
Both can be true. Being a solid group simply means they have potential. We had 2 NFL CBs and they got torched over and over, with a top 10 pressure DL. Is it just about talent? I like the talent of this group better than last year's

Advertisement
Mario has spent the vast majority of his tenure clearing out the cancer and setting the foundation for a strong culture.

I have no idea what the situation here is, but we don’t need anymore headaches in the locker room. So, if Mario and the staff think there is even a chance that Heyward would not be a good fit, then we should stay away.

Again, maybe there is more to the story and I’m not being fair to the kid, but I’d rather avoid the risk.

This heyward situation is making a lot of "insiders" look foolish. "Miami isn't interested anymore" a few hours later he reports he has been in contact with coaches since basically he decommitted. "Something happened at the visit so they took him off the board" a day later "he is a key target UM is going after". Can we just get one single story and go with that?

This heyward situation is making a lot of "insiders" look foolish. "Miami isn't interested anymore" a few hours later he reports he has been in contact with coaches since basically he decommitted. "Something happened at the visit so they took him off the board" a day later "he is a key target UM is going after". Can we just get one single story and go with that?
Not exactly how it went, but okay…

Advertisement
Who said Miami is back on him hard ? Because thats inaccurate. Miami is set to meet up with him asap to see where they’ll go with this situation. It’s all on Mario and what he thinks after doing his due diligence. Regardless you’ll know pretty **** fast where this is headed.

Last edited:
it’s recruiting, sh$ts fluid and changes on a dime. Why bash the insiders, appreciate the info they receive and are willing to share.

Who said Miami is back on him hard ? Because thats inaccurate. Miami was set to meet up with him asap to see where they’ll go with this situation. It’s all on Mario and waht he thinks after doing his due diligence. Regardless you’ll know pretty **** fast where this is headed. No decision was made as of yesterday.
Decide American Horror Story GIF by AHS

Advertisement
Who said Miami is back on him hard ? Because thats inaccurate. Miami was set to meet up with him asap to see where they’ll go with this situation. It’s all on Mario and waht he thinks after doing his due diligence. Regardless you’ll know pretty **** fast where this is headed.
was set to meet up?
is that no longer happening or am I reading too much into a possible typo?

What if it’s not a single story? D$ isn’t telling lies.

Advertisement
Just got done texting with a buddy of mine who knows a valet attendant at Barton G who parked a car for a lady who had a Canes license plate. She told my buddy that her nephew knows Heyward's mother's vet, and the vet wore orange and green wristband. He's a Cane lock. Do what you will with this info. Im just passing it along.

Who said Miami is back on him hard ? Because thats inaccurate. Miami is set to meet up with him asap to see where they’ll go with this situation. It’s all on Mario and waht he thinks after doing his due diligence. Regardless you’ll know pretty **** fast where this is headed.

Lots of porsters just make **** up. The read something, misinterpret it, summarize it in a completely incorrect manner, and then act as if everything is soooo confusing...

Ponderous, man...ponderous...

1689890165110.png

Who said Miami is back on him hard ? Because thats inaccurate. Miami is set to meet up with him asap to see where they’ll go with this situation. It’s all on Mario and waht he thinks after doing his due diligence. Regardless you’ll know pretty **** fast where this is headed.
He wants news for the UCF boards.

None in here...but I can show you a few different "insiders" from other forums (cough cough rivals) that have said we are going hard after him and he will most likely be a Cane.

Advertisement
Back