2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Sounds like alot of red flags with this kid.

My only question is, who else is Addae recruiting at CB? Seems like a huge position of need and right now we have two developmental commits in Mack and Romans

Advertisement
Yeah, but he isn’t writing the checks. Boosters can be pretty finicky, sometimes especially when it comes to the school image.
This can actually sort of work in his favor two ways. If the narrative seems to be that this young man has some character issues then he can tell the boosters that he’s doing all he can to clean up any wrongdoing that’s going on with the team.

At the same time, he can tell the parents of current committed players and players that they’re after that they’re doing everything they can to ensure that the environment around these young men is top-notch.

And of course what better way to show them that he’s doing it then by losing a recruit to of all schools Miami.

Now I’m not saying that this is what’s going on. It just seems odd to me that most of these players are getting recruited for two years and it’s only now that you’re finding some red flags?
What if it happened recently?

Yeah, but he isn’t writing the checks. Boosters can be pretty finicky, sometimes especially when it comes to the school image.
This can actually sort of work in his favor two ways. If the narrative seems to be that this young man has some character issues then he can tell the boosters that he’s doing all he can to clean up any wrongdoing that’s going on with the team.

At the same time, he can tell the parents of current committed players and players that they’re after that they’re doing everything they can to ensure that the environment around these young men is top-notch.

And of course what better way to show them that he’s doing it then by losing a recruit to of all schools Miami.

Now I’m not saying that this is what’s going on. It just seems odd to me that most of these players are getting recruited for two years and it’s only now that you’re finding some red flags?
Regarding the bottom part, that’s how it usually goes. You recruit kids early but not the same way as their senior year. On top of that, most kids really grow into said red flags Junior senior years. Some may show flashes earlier but many not until now. This kid hasn’t even started his senior year, it’s not that late.

What if it happened recently?
Of course. It happens.

But Uga doesn’t need to give a reason for losing a player or getting a player flipped.

The fact that it’s out there is just weird to me.

Just let the dude go.

But sometimes even if you try to contain it, it still gets out.

But it still ends up looking like the school that lost out is being petty.

Sanker was sent home early and the news leaked out quickly by a ton of reporters.

Universal silence with what happened with Heyward. Even Frank Tucker is afraid to leak out what happened (assuming he knows).

Mario, for whatever reason, doesn't want this leaking.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Wasn't there a rumor out he got into it with either Miami Northwestern's track team or 7-7 team or something to that effect who was also there that weekend.

Advertisement
ikd take a kid from Rocklege off their hands...also the kid from Pitt your speaking of.....i think we should flip as well.

UCF is putting together goofd classes.

But i'd take Heyward (as a a cb) and Farmer the wr as a flip from pitt.

I liked Farmer just as much as Barney....go for a 2 for 2. Which would be 3 kids in 2 classes from an area we havent been to prominent in

**** throw in Kesayi at DE/TE and make it 4 in 2 classes lol

Cristobal and Highsmith seem to be working overtime on character recruits.

Not sure if yall remember but Butch Davis did something similar when we werr on probation because he believed we couldnt miss on anyone. Im not saying thats what it is but maybe.
Yeah we saw the U part 2 1000 times as well.

My only question is, who else is Addae recruiting at CB? Seems like a huge position of need and right now we have two developmental commits in Mack and Romans
My nephew Joe. He’s a high 4 star from Tampa

Advertisement

I don't think Mack is developmental at all…I think the only question with him ultimately is what is his ceiling and whether he can play on the outside.

Advertisement

Rockledge (Fla.) High Top247 safety Jaylen Heyward decommitted from Georgia on Tuesday. The 5-foot-11 1/2, 180-pounder had been committed to the Bulldogs since Jan. 13.

Several programs are in play moving forward, he told 247Sports on Wednesday.

Powerhouse programs are lining up.

“Schools that I’m strongly considering are USC, Michigan, Miami, UCF, Clemson, Auburn,” Heyward said.

“Georgia still in there as well.”

Advertisement
Did Georgia pull his offer or did he really decommit? Something just isn't adding up. Bank update said we are high on him, Miami will do what's best for the university. That sounds like a major hurtle needs to be overcome.

Advertisement
Back