2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Hey Landon, suck me.
For starters, it's that your forehead says Craftsman, while your arms say Black and Decker.
As a guy that’s in the construction field this was funny as **** to me
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

But @MumbleRap u need to hit the ***** button

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would figure that any red flags, if any would’ve already popped up by now.

It is a possibility that UGA is trying to save face while losing a recruit, especially one as highly rated as he is.

Considering all the bad pub they’ve had recently; they may be spinning a situation to look like they’re actually trying to clean up their act.

Advertisement

It is a possibility that UGA is trying to save face while losing a recruit, especially one as highly rated as he is.

Considering all the bad pub they’ve had recently; they may be spinning a situation to look like they’re actually trying to clean up their act.
If I know anything about Kirby Smart, most of which I read on forums in 2015/2016 (and has seemingly vanished from the web), I doubt any "pub" registers as "bad." This dude does not give a flying ****.

I dunno, the red flags deal has been out there for a few weeks now. Heck, D$ tried to warn us about this a couple weeks back.

If I know anything about Kirby Smart, most of which I read on forums in 2015/2016 (and has seemingly vanished from the web), I doubt any "pub" registers as "bad." This dude does not give a flying ****.
Yeah, but he isn’t writing the checks. Boosters can be pretty finicky, sometimes especially when it comes to the school image.
This can actually sort of work in his favor two ways. If the narrative seems to be that this young man has some character issues then he can tell the boosters that he’s doing all he can to clean up any wrongdoing that’s going on with the team.

At the same time, he can tell the parents of current committed players and players that they’re after that they’re doing everything they can to ensure that the environment around these young men is top-notch.

And of course what better way to show them that he’s doing it then by losing a recruit to of all schools Miami.

Now I’m not saying that this is what’s going on. It just seems odd to me that most of these players are getting recruited for two years and it’s only now that you’re finding some red flags?

Advertisement
Back