2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
Which is the Beta? The guy who bans someone from a message board for porsting at a sub-cheeks level, or the guy crying to a bunch of random Stans on Twitter like a spurned ex-girlfriend about how he got banned by a moderator on a message board?

Advertisement
Oh No Fire GIF

Walked in for some Heyward news and instead I see a homie named Landon jerking off some fake insider on Twitter. Typical Tuesday.

Advertisement
Cribby’s a nerd and a hack, D$ doesn’t have good information, I’m the beta who banned titan cane - which seemingly was a good decision - that’s what I just saw posted on here.

Now I see you said you have Titan’s back For what I don’t know and I don’t care. CIS is like Sparta and the messenger can be held liable as the sender of the message.

Why are you here?
If you want to say I’m a hack cool , I’m just a nobody on a random Cane site. Not a mod , an administrator or a writer. But to say D$ money has no sources is comical. If he only knew lol.

News : Heyward decommit from UGA. Some say Canes backed off, some say may be back on board. He’s been thought to lean UCF.
UM backed off a while ago… during the visit. Where is this supposed interest in him by UM coming from?

I’d think it was just imaginary by fans once the UGA decommit happened but the only thing messing with me is Wiltfong putting the decommit article on the Miami 247 board.

If you want to say I’m a hack cool , I’m just a nobody on a random Cane site. Not a mod , an administrator or a writer. But to say D$ money has no sources is comical. If he only knew lol.
Since he said those things and apparently I banned him previously, I’m not certain why he’s here but I’ll hold fire for now.

UM backed off a while ago… during the visit. Where is this supposed interest in him by UM coming from?

I’d think it was just imaginary by fans once the UGA decommit happened but the only thing messing with me is Wiltfong putting the decommit article on the Miami 247 board.
Fong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back