2024 S Jaylen Heyward

1689733513692.jpeg

Which one of y’all ******* is snitching to titan lol, also seems he changed tune abt D$ in the present.

Advertisement
I was the first person to post the King stuff and said he was done. Yet all the media said it was a game by game situation. Ironically the idiot called me a fraud responding to that post that was proven to be correct weeks later.

I know homie.

I was just messing around. I hadn't seen the DMoney or RVA one. Guy was like Godzilla plowing threw Tokyo with his comments apparently.

Probably GFerman sitting in a tent, dark basement, huddled down, on a burner phone.

Advertisement
View attachment 247170
Which one of y’all ******* is snitching to titan lol, also seems he changed tune abt D$ in the present.

Ooooh, Landon has Titan's back.

Thank goodness this site drives the weaklings back to Rivals and 247 and on3.

It's funny that Titan has "no idea what that is all about", after he was capable of citing specific names and interactions on CIS.

Landon and Titan...what a pair of pussies...

It’s like a meta verse going back and forth with screenshots lol. We just having a little fun at titan expense, and bro goes a snitch to the teacher. Like Landon ain’t a big deal, bro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has issues with CIS in general. Has gone after you and D$ for spreading fake information

Again this place has its issue with the occasional fake insider, or thread nonsense. But compare this place with swamp247, this place gives better info and is better managed.

Also appears he was no stranger with RVA lol

ezgif-5-a2fc9a1309.gif

Well... except for the one about the ghost.

Advertisement
Back