2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
What could he have possibly done on an OV to **** off the coaches ? Drugs, recruiting for UGA, etc. I don't think he pulled a Ja Morant 🤷

Advertisement
Whenever I hear UCF in the mix as a potential landing spot for a top rated kid, Iunno fam, I gets spooked. I don’t know much bout the kid besides his 247 ranking, but UGA tends not to let top guys walk. Now we know how fonky UGA have been in regards to character issues, so what’s really going on?
He is sadly going to UCF because he wants to play with friends. I hope it changes but I'm hearing way too much smoke from people close to him and Georgia (he supposedly told the staff he was decommitting for UCF)

UCF did get that DT last year we all wanted. I guess they have something going for them. Maybe kid was trolling us who knows.

Advertisement
I never knew he existed until I got the screenshot. He obviously has an issue with me and that’s fine. Opinions are like buttholes.
He has issues with CIS in general. Has gone after you and D$ for spreading fake information

Again this place has its issue with the occasional fake insider, or thread nonsense. But compare this place with swamp247, this place gives better info and is better managed.

Also appears he was no stranger with RVA lol

He has issues with CIS in general. Has gone after you and D$ for spreading fake information

Again this place has its issue with the occasional fake insider, or thread nonsense. But compare this place with swamp247, this place gives better info and is better managed.

Seems like a disgruntled little b$tch

Advertisement
Dude sounds like a virus for whatever reason.
He looks like a virus in that pic.

1689731058803.png

I really want to know what happened on his OV…is it that bad that we won’t ever find out? or is it more of we can discuss after signing day?

Advertisement

@RVACane Another fan of yours.

Dude nailed it.

😉 That's a wink in case it doesn't show.

Advertisement
Back