2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
You mean….:4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

shaq-inside-the-nba.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby indicated similarly but was going to check back in. Odd that Fong wouldn't have the info there and would tease us
I’d imagine it’s a touchy situation in general. Something happened on that visit and UGA pushing him out raises even more eyebrows. At the same time, unlike UGA we aren’t in position to turn down talent like this especially since we liked him at CB. So to do so would mean kid might be a cancer. That or TitanCane don’t know **** but I don’t know much about him. If not UGA it would be us if we are still interested.

want this kid in our class. I live in Brevard County and this kid can ball. Unless something crazy happened on his visit we need kids like this coming in every year.

I know the staff is pretty **** good at recruiting but I wish we’d see them pull more kids from schools like Rockledge and Cocoa
up here in Brevard! There is always top talent on those squads!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which is? Lol
I try not to put verbatim on here but he basically says he would be surprised if we pivoted that way due to stuff he will not get into behind the scenes. It’s very vague but is consistent with what he said on the through the smoke pod after the OV which was a weird cryptic convo about Miami going in another direction due to things he won’t discuss.

Advertisement
Back