S James Williams releases top 5

it will be interesting to see if Manny can get things improved and sell the vision, its what Butch did in a different era tho

Advertisement
Clemson ain't a bag school they just win, send players to the league, have one of the best coaching staffs in the country, some of the best facilities in the country, win national championships, and have one of the best atmospheres in college football, should i keep going? Quit reaching and expect every top South Florida kid to either go there or have them in their top 5. The kids they've known and played football growing up with go there and tell them how amazing it is then want to go there.

Your statement might have been true ten years ago.

Clemson is 100% a bag school. They have more five stars in this class than Alabama.

I don’t get why people say this. How does a non bag school drive up the price? Wouldn’t another bag school drive it up more?

Believe it or not. The $EC’s biggest nightmare is a resurgent Miami. They know if we can keep most of the elite talent down here then their reign of dominance is all but over. Kids know this as well as so they use us as a bargaining chip. “I don’t know I’m really thinking about staying home .....I mean unless y’all can come up with something more”

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. Clemson has been paying. They really took their leap once they started putting their players on PED plans the way Bama does.
Nevermind bags. PEDs are the real advantage I think. Look at our OL and compare it to UGA, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Clemson. Its not even in the same ball park, and I'm not talking * rating either. Our players never look like the freak show athletes other top teams have. Our guys are listed at the same height and weight, but it never looks the same. Devin White, Deandre Baker, etc. They werent much better than Shaq or others coming out of HS, but after 2 years on the PEDs, completely different level.

Advertisement
Well if thats true, how do people blame Rumph and Banda for recruiting misses?
Secret fans of other teams that want them fired and then hired by their teams. Banda and Rumph got to bama or uga and every sofla db is definitely gone. Bar tender or not those dudes have gotten to know everyone down here. Give them access to the bags and we have to go to Alaska for db’s.

Secret fans of other teams that want them fired and then hired by their teams. Banda and Rumph got to bama or uga and every sofla db is definitely gone. Bar tender or not those dudes have gotten to know everyone down here. Give them access to the bags and we have to go to Alaska for db’s.
:jordan:

No...

He's going to UGA, Miami hasn't had a chance with this kid since he decommitted months ago.

Big big bags will be dropped for JW. TAMU, Bama & UGA are all having a bidding war, but UGA is willing to spend whatever it takes to get him & that's a fact.
CAnt he just take all of the bags, then commit to Miami anyway? Or does the Halliburton briefcase arrive only after the fax is sent?

Advertisement
CAnt he just take all of the bags, then commit to Miami anyway? Or does the Halliburton briefcase arrive only after the fax is sent?
Schools will not pay the kid the promised amount til they get on campus and even then they dont get the whole amount at once they usually get a few grand a month

Schools will not pay the kid the promised amount til they get on campus and even then they dont get the whole amount at once they usually get a few grand a month
I wonder what is to stop the bag man from paying once the kid is on campus? Really, there's nothing. It's not as if the player can take them to court or go public about it.

SIAP, but I watch the 'Beyond Reality' YouTube channel since I graduated from Western. Every time you see James Williams in those videos, he's got the UGA hoodie, gloves, backpack, etc. Obviously that by itself doesn't mean everything. He even tries to imply that Miami is still in it. Definitely doesn't sound believable though.

SIAP, but I watch the 'Beyond Reality' YouTube channel since I graduated from Western. Every time you see James Williams in those videos, he's got the UGA hoodie, gloves, backpack, etc. Obviously that by itself doesn't mean everything. He even tries to imply that Miami is still in it. Definitely doesn't sound believable though.
Maybe he can be our hasselwood?

Advertisement
Back