S James Williams releases top 5

Advertisement
Clemson ain't a bag school they just win, send players to the league, have one of the best coaching staffs in the country, some of the best facilities in the country, win national championships, and have one of the best atmospheres in college football, should i keep going? Quit reaching and expect every top South Florida kid to either go there or have them in their top 5. The kids they've known and played football growing up with go there and tell them how amazing it is then want to go there.
And here we go. I have a serious question. Will they let you go into Death Valley and take Howard's Rock out of the case so you can jam it up your ****? asking for my friend Saviorcane, he'd probably like to join you.

Ignorance is bliss I guess. Compare what Miami has done over the past 9 years to what Clemson has 🤦🏽‍. Instead of blaming it on "bags" why don't you take into account everything Clemson has done that Miami doesn't, you might learn something about recruiting and building a team.
I’m not talking about just Miami. Overall Clemson has been buying kids since the early 2000’s from when I was in school. There just on another level now. If you don’t believe that your ignorant

And here we go. I have a serious question. Will they let you go into Death Valley and take Howard's Rock out of the case so you can jam it up your ****? asking for my friend Saviorcane, he'd probably like to join you.
Wow, what a great rebuttal. Let me ask you a question, have you ever thought about actually using facts to discredit an argument or do you just like talking out your ****?

I'll help you shove that rock so far it'll come out his mouth. My only doubt is if he paints Slobo's picture on it. He might like it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ignorance is bliss I guess. Compare what Miami has done over the past 9 years to what Clemson has 🤦🏽‍. Instead of blaming it on "bags" why don't you take into account everything Clemson has done that Miami doesn't, you might learn something about recruiting and building a team.

**** we got some idddddiioottts in here

you gotta be way way wayyyyyy out of touch with college football to think clemson isn't in the bag

bet these two have never even heard of the "church" that funnels money into that program

I'll let them do the googling

I’m not talking about just Miami. Overall Clemson has been buying kids since the early 2000’s from when I was in school. There just on another level now. If you don’t believe that your ignorant
Well I wasn’t paying much attention to college football back then but if that’s the case then I’m sure there must have been investigations into the matter that caught something correct?

you gotta be way way wayyyyyy out of touch with college football to think clemson isn't in the bag

bet these two have never even heard of the "church" that funnels money into that program

This. Clemson has been paying. They really took their leap once they started putting their players on PED plans the way Bama does.

Advertisement

So I googled it and I’ve found nothing but old articles a couple years old speculating that it was happening. Do you know something about it that no one else does? Cause I’m curious

Advertisement
Is this statement including or excluding their recruits posting pictures of cash over the years?

Kid really starting to **** me off. He aint coming and he is doing nothing but playing by putting us on his top 5. Hope its byrd 2.0

Clemson ain't a bag school they just win, send players to the league, have one of the best coaching staffs in the country, some of the best facilities in the country, win national championships, and have one of the best atmospheres in college football, should i keep going? Quit reaching and expect every top South Florida kid to either go there or have them in their top 5. The kids they've known and played football growing up with go there and tell them how amazing it is then want to go there.
Sure pops. It must be the slide as to why they go to a school located out in BFE. You ever been to the campus? Its basically in the middle of cow chit but the campus is nice

Advertisement
Back