S James Williams releases top 5

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody is worried about Miami in recruiting.... there is plenty of top kids getting major bags who don't put Miami in their list lol

A lot more than those who are putting us on the list. But at this point we aren’t getting him so I’d rather not even be a hat on the table

A lot more than those who are putting us on the list. But at this point we aren’t getting him so I’d rather not even be a hat on the table

I Fell ya ... but any such publicity good or bad is still publicity! Just hope our coaches are not this naive and don't keep falling for this type of stuff !

Advertisement
Clemson ain't a bag school they just win, send players to the league, have one of the best coaching staffs in the country, some of the best facilities in the country, win national championships, and have one of the best atmospheres in college football, should i keep going? Quit reaching and expect every top South Florida kid to either go there or have them in their top 5. The kids they've known and played football growing up with go there and tell them how amazing it is then want to go there.

Clemson ain't a bag school they just win, send players to the league, have one of the best coaching staffs in the country, some of the best facilities in the country, win national championships, and have one of the best atmospheres in college football, should i keep going? Quit reaching and expect every top South Florida kid to either go there or have them in their top 5. The kids they've known and played football growing up with go there and tell them how amazing it is then want to go there.
Clemson not a bag school. I stopped reading at that point 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson not a bag school. I stopped reading at that point 😂
Ignorance is bliss I guess. Compare what Miami has done over the past 9 years to what Clemson has 🤦🏽‍. Instead of blaming it on "bags" why don't you take into account everything Clemson has done that Miami doesn't, you might learn something about recruiting and building a team.

Advertisement
Back