S James Williams releases top 5

Advertisement
Well I wasn’t paying much attention to college football back then but if that’s the case then I’m sure there must have been investigations into the matter that caught something correct?

**** man, you really are new to this game, aren't you?

It's ok, you'll catch on eventually.

the u isnt driving bags int he recruiting picture anymore. Look at the other schools in there..they are bag drivers

This. We've been out of that picture since we started getting jilted in hat games. We're a token pat on the head from the local recruits just so they can save face and give the false illusion of loving the canes, strongly consider us, but eventually spurn us for a bag school during some agonizing decision process only to have their hangerons pat them on the back telling them "you get yours".

Folks really think we’re going to out-recruit Newspring Church, the Red Elephant Club, and whoever the **** is funneling all of that cash at the moment for UGA? There’s a better chance of Urban Meyer becoming our head coach than this kid suiting up for Miami.

Our best option is to be really sweet to him now and hope that he considers us IF he enters the portal next year for some reason.

Got info that when the kid was at Southridge he didnt work and was really lazy. With his ability "IF" he starts grinding he'll be dangerous. Btw why the *** r u so sensitive? U his baby mama or something? Smh
Well when I talk to him and Jackie this weekend, I’ll address your concerns 😂

Advertisement
Bag man bag man yeah that’s me!(in haha davis voice)
1569554755455.gif

Advertisement
Clemson ain't a bag school they just win, send players to the league, have one of the best coaching staffs in the country, some of the best facilities in the country, win national championships, and have one of the best atmospheres in college football, should i keep going? Quit reaching and expect every top South Florida kid to either go there or have them in their top 5. The kids they've known and played football growing up with go there and tell them how amazing it is then want to go there.

Lol nice Try Dabo. Your 20 post gave it away. “Clemson ain’t a bag school they just win.” Get out of here troll.

the u isnt driving bags int he recruiting picture anymore. Look at the other schools in there..they are bag drivers

Naw we still do. Just the threat of a U resurgence and a it being his “dream school” nets him at least 25% more.

Everybody dropping bags it's "The New Miami". Let's win some ball games like the other "Bag" teams and show these recruits like my brother we could compete with them and win Championships

Sure pops. It must be the slide as to why they go to a school located out in BFE. You ever been to the campus? Its basically in the middle of cow chit but the campus is nice
I have been to the campus and I’ve been in the facilities I could easily see how kids would want to go there
Lol nice Try Dabo. Your 20 post gave it away. “Clemson ain’t a bag school they just win.” Get out of here troll.
why don’t you read the posts 🤦🏻‍♂️. You literally just provided no info to prove me other wise. Calling someone a troll doesnt make me wrong it just looks like you don’t have anything to say about it and you look like an immature 5 year old

Advertisement
I have been to the campus and I’ve been in the facilities I could easily see how kids would want to go there

why don’t you read the posts 🤦🏻‍♂️. You literally just provided no info to prove me other wise. Calling someone a troll doesnt make me wrong it just looks like you don’t have anything to say about it and you look like an immature 5 year old

There is nothing to say about it. Clemson has a payroll equal to Bama. Winning helps cuz anyone can spend money (See Ole Miss). But when you say Clemson is not a bag school there is no need to waste any more brain cells reading your post. You either a) troll b) uninformed therefore you bring no value.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back