S & C results

Advertisement
I think he’ll probably end up around 225 for the season. When you are trying to gain mass you will put on some BF, but I’m assuming he’s going to get that down for camp. Our LB’s got their **** pushed in last year when having to engage blockers. We need to be 220+ there IMO.

Would like to see what Wes & Chase are at now.

I think he’ll probably end up around 225 for the season. When you are trying to gain mass you will put on some BF, but I’m assuming he’s going to get that down for camp. Our LB’s got their **** pushed in last year when having to engage blockers. We need to be 220+ there IMO.

Would like to see what Wes & Chase are at now.
Wesley is 211

Advertisement
Mario speaking in a SMD article:

“We’ve put their bodies through something pretty unique, a very different for them, very regimented, demanding offseason program,’’ Cristobal said in a private conversation with local UM beat writers.

Cristobal cited UM’s “strength and conditioning department” for “taking a massive step up, including the sport science side.” “We’ve gotten some technology from the Department of Defense that has allowed us to train at a really high clip. Our nutritional side has taken another massive uptick. Sports psychology, mental health support, you name it, we’re getting after it."

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article263934141.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Is he going the wrong way, seems like by gaining weight his body fat increased
No. Judging from the stats on this thread, it looks like they are likely in a mass or muscle gaining phase now, since once camp and the season starts, the practices will invariably cause weight loss and the lifting sessions will likely be far, far less intense.

No. Judging from the stats on this thread, it looks like they are likely in a mass or muscle gaining phase now, since once camp and the season starts, the practices will invariably cause weight loss and the lifting sessions will likely be far, far less intense.
Bingo

Nice to see the visual look improving for the team, but I would also like to see if they have actually increased speed, strength and power. That is the true measure of whether a football team is getting better. Are they running faster 40s? Are they lifting more weight and putting up more reps?

Inquiring minds want to know.🤨

782E785E-71EB-4B3A-BB79-6A9EEA2908C6.gif

Advertisement

I'm short, him and many others are bulking. That should be a term most are familiar with.

Advertisement
Saw Cyrus Moss today. The kid is still rail thin. He is just so long. Just going by purely the eye test and nothing more, he looks to me like a kid you shelf for 2 years.
From a physical sense true but he totally flashed in the spring game at 200 pounds max, which is crazy. If he keeps going on that rate of progression he might carve himself out a situational role by the end of this season.

Advertisement
Back