S Avantae Williams sets UM official visit date

View as article
I wouldn't come either after hearing how negative our fans are, none of you paying a dime for the recruiting trip
1579441279140.gif

Advertisement
I’m usually not one to say a kid visiting is waste of time. But we should’ve dropped contact months ago, especially when Lo left. That all but guarantees he’s going to UF. Or Uga if they want him.

This defensive staff will never learn.
Probably doing it out of respect. That’s probably what the tweet mean. Just going to give Banda a respectful visit and explain his decision and all while on the visit. I would be surprised if he came to Miami but not expecting it either.

Advertisement
Wiltfong just posted this...

The 247Sports Crystal Ball heavily favors Florida for Deland (Fla.) High Top247 safety Avantae Williams, but coming off an official visit to Miami, one source with knowledge of the recruitment loves the Hurricanes chances.

The source added, “I think he really, really, really,” wants to go to Miami. Adding record doesn’t matter to him. Said Avantae was a trust guy and pointed to the relationships with the Miami staff being his best. The bond between Williams and Ephraim Banda and the four-star Williams certainly goes back a long time.

Florida is slated to get their official visit with Williams this weekend and word is he’ll possibly head to Georgia the last weekend of the process.

I’m not ready to jump on the Miami 247Sports Crystal Ball right now. There are other sources that like Florida here. But it seems Miami is pushing all the right buttons down the stretch to add Williams to its class.

The industry-generated 247Sports Composite tabs Williams as the nation’s No. 2 safety and No. 54 prospect overall. Miami would like to add him to a class that currently checks in at No. 16 in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he comes here than maybe Lo really just didn’t take care of what he had to to get on the field. Again highly unlikely but if he did then Lo must’ve really been lazy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back