S Avantae Williams sets UM official visit date

View as article
Advertisement
Image result for no chance gif

Advertisement
The Lakeland **** went waaaaaaay out of their way to troll UM. This is just basic trolling.
Zipperer was locked in until he took a visit to Miami. Afterwards from his own mouth, “I just wasn’t feeling it. Something is just off.”

Advertisement
Zipperer was locked in until he took a visit to Miami. Afterwards from his own mouth, “I just wasn’t feeling it. Something is just off.”

Those dudes were trolling us the entire time , that’s what Lakeland kids do. They’d told the gator staff they were coming a month before nsd. Mullen just sat back and laughed .

I kept posting not to trust Lakeland kids , it’s all gator at that high school.

C'mon, man. Now you sound like one of our corches, trusting every word from these recruits.

Those dudes were trolling us the entire time , that’s what Lakeland kids do. They’d told the gator staff they were coming a month before nsd. Mullen just sat back and laughed .

I kept posting not to trust Lakeland kids , it’s all gator at that high school.
LMAAAOOO you believing he was "locked in" smh rooooookie
C'mon, man. Now you sound like one of our corches, trusting every word from these recruits.
Lol Believe what y’all want but I know for a fact Zipperer wanted to come here before he took his visit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back