S Avantae Williams sets UM official visit date

Advertisement
Is it really a troll job if nobody gives 4 flying f#@ks if he comes or not? I for one could care less.. I think we have maxed out this off season. Let's just play ball now.

Solid posturing. You don't care, but you came in this thread. That implies you care to some degree. Obviously other people care or it wouldn't have generated responses.

I'm glad the coaches don't think we've maxed out this season. They're still grinding, like they should and if they didn't, posters would rip them to shreds for it.

We can't play ball now. It's recruiting season.

I doubt he comes, but they took their shot and it's up for him to decide. I would rather then try than not as many recruiting wins have come through the years that looked like a long shot initially.

Advertisement
Solid posturing. You don't care, but you came in this thread. That implies you care to some degree. Obviously other people care or it wouldn't have generated responses.

I'm glad the coaches don't think we've maxed out this season. They're still grinding, like they should and if they didn't, posters would rip them to shreds for it.

We can't play ball now. It's recruiting season.

I doubt he comes, but they took their shot and it's up for him to decide. I would rather then try than not as many recruiting wins have come through the years that looked like a long shot initially.

Fan of the year. Keep up the good work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we were the last visit I would partially believe him that we had a slight chance. But he has UF and UGA left? 0% chance. Lo is going to make sure that he signs on that dotted line. Probably already promised him to UF once he transferred.

Advertisement
Back