Ryne Giddins appears to be therumored 5th year senior commit

I like how all the posters referencing my post just gloss over how I said i would take him. This kid should be a 12-15 sacks and 30 takles for loss a season guy easily, but he didn't accomplish that level of performance against weak Big East competition because he was hurt. So if healthy for his final FBS year I think this kid could be a game changer in the rotation at UM for his 5th year, to make up the Tampa Trio pass rushers of McCord, Chickillo, and Giddins.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I like how all the posters referencing my post just gloss over how I said i would take him. This kid should be a 12-15 sacks and 30 takles for loss a season guy easily, but he didn't accomplish that level of performance against weak Big East competition because he was hurt. So if healthy for his final FBS year I think this kid could be a game changer in the rotation at UM for his 5th year, to make up the Tampa Trio pass rushers of McCord, Chickillo, and Giddins.

Go Canes

So he should be the best DE in college football?

I'll take a 2 year Starter, Grown man type DE from USF for 1 year. Anybody who isn't pleasantly suprised by this news is just buttheart that it isn't the steal of the century. No reason this guy can't be a helpful cog in a rotation with 0 Cred right now.

Advertisement
People pointing out his stats like our starting ends didnt break 5 sacks COMBINED last year, heck one of them didnt even get ONE!! If possible sign this dude up

the people who aren't impressed.. Probably are either related to Shayon Green or family of Coach Dorito

Advertisement
People pointing out his stats like our starting ends didnt break 5 sacks COMBINED last year, heck one of them didnt even get ONE!! If possible sign this dude up

Exactly. Our DL was not existent with a pass rush, it was like opposing qb's were in a 7 on 7 drill.

Yup. Shayon Green played his *** (and legs and knees) off for us last year and I appreciate the **** out of his effort.

That said he played almost every snap and couldn't muster one QB sack. We have to address that however we can.

Go Canes

U go from him being "not that productive" to he "should be a 12-15 sacks and 30 TFL a season guy easily". Do you just throw up the first number that comes to your mind when you type? Crazy as **** homey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back