Ryne Giddins appears to be therumored 5th year senior commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly if I see Shayon Green miss another tackle or let a qb duck under him going for the sack. I'm going to lose it.

Advertisement
Was he at least productive at USF?

22 TFL, 14.5 sacks in 3 years. 21 starts. Had a really productive RS So year, fell off a little last year.

Supposedly was battling injury throughout last season. Was 2nd Team All-BE as a RS So. Not sure what Paranos considers productive if not the above. I mean we're talking a guy who is transferring for his Sr. season. He'd be opting for the NFL if he was any more productive than that.

Would be an amazing get IMO that would really shore up our starting DL

Was he at least productive at USF?

22 TFL, 14.5 sacks in 3 years. 21 starts. Had a really productive RS So year, fell off a little last year.

Supposedly was battling injury throughout last season. Was 2nd Team All-BE as a RS So. Not sure what Paranos considers productive if not the above. I mean we're talking a guy who is transferring for his Sr. season. He'd be opting for the NFL if he was any more productive than that.

Would be an amazing get IMO that would really shore up our starting DL

Paranoid is a moron so dont listen to him.

Anyone is better than Shajoints Green.

Advertisement
If it is Giddins, he would play this fall. He's a redshirt SR who has already graduated. Same thing as Williams the cb from Wake a few years ago.

Advertisement
Back