Ryan Williams

Kaaya didn't lose us any games so I don't think Williams would have made any difference.

Kaaya didn't win us any games either. Williams could've won us some games despite the defense. Nebraska, Ga Tech, FSU come to mind. Probably wouldn't have let the team quit the last 3 games either.

williams would of meant better team unity. the injury really hurt the team. that is importqnt.

Advertisement
Let's not get too crazy here. This little Medal of Honor "All-Star" Game produced 3 draft picks last year. 3. Total.

Kaaya was the right choice at QB. He had 3000 yards and 25 TD's as a true freshman. I'll take his first year development over playing a 5th year senior any day.

So think about if a Freshman who wasnt prepared correctly which we seen on multiple occassions could have did that this year imagine Ryan williams who knew the system in and out. I knew Williams was ready. Williams knew he could lead the team. Golden straight up lied and said he could get the job if he can come back. Williams bust his *** and golden said no its Kayaa team now after 3 games. if braxton miller could have came back there is no doubt He would have been inserted back in the line up. Golden unloyal *** is why this team sucks *** and is 6-7.

Let's not get too crazy here. This little Medal of Honor "All-Star" Game produced 3 draft picks last year. 3. Total.

Dont discredit the bowl game. their was still College level talent out there. everybody cant go to the big ones. its a blessings he even had that opp to go to that game

Kaaya was the right choice at QB. He had 3000 yards and 25 TD's as a true freshman. I'll take his first year development over playing a 5th year senior any day.

So think about if a Freshman who wasnt prepared correctly which we seen on multiple occassions could have did that this year imagine Ryan williams who knew the system in and out. I knew Williams was ready. Williams knew he could lead the team. Golden straight up lied and said he could get the job if he can come back. Williams bust his *** and golden said no its Kayaa team now after 3 games. if braxton miller could have came back there is no doubt He would have been inserted back in the line up. Golden unloyal *** is why this team sucks *** and is 6-7.

And if Golden had started Williams after game 3 and we still finished 6-7, people would be screaming that Golden starts seniors no matter what, even though we can all see that Kaaya is the future. This is just a case of "the coach can't win no matter which way he goes". I want Golden gone as much as anyone, but some of these arguments are just plain dishonest.

Advertisement
I would have liked to seen a little RW this year. Especially on Sr. Day at the end of a meaningless season.

It is what it is though. Fvck Al Gorlden.

Advertisement
Game stats

Ryan Williams

7 out of 15 for 115 yards and 1 TD.

Those aren't good stats. Below 50 percent passing with no blitz or sophisticated defenses. I'm happy for him but those stats aren't anything to brag about. I thought Kaaya had a lot of things he needed to work on but he was obviously the best qb on the roster.

Advertisement
Back