CFB Rutgers receiver gets knocked the **** out

Advertisement
Couple things…that white guy with farmers tan looks like your typical roughneck construction worker who wipes his *** with a misdemeanor charge…the young kid didn’t know who he was F-ing with. All he was missing was a ciggy, and that’s your basic weekday on any Florida jobsite.

Second thing is that this happens very often. My neighbor got punched at a party and hit his head on a countertop and died. Fighting isn’t worth it if at all avoidable…

Couple things…that white guy with farmers tan looks like your typical roughneck construction worker who wipes his *** with a misdemeanor charge…the young kid didn’t know who he was F-ing with. All he was missing was a ciggy, and that’s your basic weekday on any Florida jobsite.

"When you come upon a poet, recite poetry. When you come upon a swordsman, draw your sword. But of most importance, be swift in determining which is which."

Dude in the hat is 26. The Rutgers kid is 18. That's the football equivalent of a true freshman in college versus a 3rd year NFL player.

Advertisement
"When you come upon a poet, recite poetry. When you come upon a swordsman, draw your sword. But of most importance, be swift in determining which is which."

Dude in the hat is 26. The Rutgers kid is 18. That's the football equivalent of a true freshman in college versus a 3rd year NFL player.
Now that's perspective....
Not cool.

Second thing is that this happens very often. My neighbor got punched at a party and hit his head on a countertop and died. Fighting isn’t worth it if at all avoidable…
DEAD @ Construction worker who wipes his *** with a Misdemeanor Charge....

It's the equivalent of Danny Devito vs Marvin Hagler....

Advertisement
It's the equivalent of Danny Devito vs Marvin Hagler....

Too funny. The kid is 6'-1" -175 lbs and is a D1 scholarship football player.

The analysis here is fairly evident. As @Dgixxer252525 so eloquently stated, the young man did not accurately assess his opponent.

Maybe he got the better of hat dude in the beach football game and thought he'd have no problem taking him on the street? Maybe he's just a naive kid who bit off more than he can chew? (Occam's Razor, anyone?)

I hope they both come out of this better off. Hopefully the kid makes a full recovery and gets back on the field for Rutgers, with a major life lesson learned. And as hat dude is cutting a $1500 check to an attorney to get the charge dropped, he can think about why he felt the need to tell some dude that he was gonna "**** his mother" during a pick up football game on the beach on the 4th of ******* July.

Punch definitely had an effect, but if you watch the video closely, red hat dude stepped on His foot contributing to the fall.

There was an incident a few years back outside a nightclub in south beach where a security guy clocked some drunk tourist and the tourist landed on his head and in the hospital in a coma. The security guy was facing a possible manslaughter charge before video evidence showed self defense. The club had closed and the security guard was charged with handling the nightly cash drop (the cash the club makes in a night). The other guy (turns out it was a guy who had been kicked out of the club earlier in the night) comes changing at the security, I guess for revenge? Who knows with drunks. Security guy thinks he’s coming for the drop and knocks homeboy out with one punch. Security guys avoided a conviction and the club’s insurance cut a bug check to the drunk’s family. Turns out he was some college kid from a rich family on vacation from the northeast

Advertisement
Head injuries are weird. Fell down a flight of stairs last October, cracked my skull, and lost my sense of smell/taste. Still hasn't returned.

Advertisement
Back