Running info on Bama.

Advertisement
You're wrong. Total offense was 32nd at 439 yards a game. Dude it's the exact stat I just posted.
You are right, I sorted by the wrong column on my phone, my mistake. I still doubt Bama is shaking in their boots about it but hopefully we get better. We were pretty bad total offense wise in the ACC it seemed.

My doctor once told a patient whom was desperate here’s the best and guaranteed prescription.

Same goes for Canes.

Whatever your doing DO THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE and your be all better.

I feel we’re doing this we just need need to believe in it against an immovable adjective BAMA .

We can do this only if we have no cracks in our focus in the slightest way or BAMA will exploit it and feed.

BE ROCK STEADY TO WIN

GOCANES

Advertisement
They haven’t stopped a good offense in two seasons.

We will score.

The key imo is slowing down their very green offense.
All depends on the oline. Next it’s can our guys win 1 vs 1 matchups on the outside. They are gunna press and play man on the outside..we have to win those and imo look to go deep early on. From what I saw from Bama last year their safeties, for all the hype about them being from Florida, they can get got and TEs can have big days. Tex a&m TE had 8 for 80. Yeboah from ole miss had 7 for 181 2 tds. Pitts 7 for 129 and a score.

even with all that perceived talent in the back end Bama gave up huge days. Maybe the strange szn of 2020 had a lot to do with . But we shouldn’t be afraid to attack them. Their two returning leading pass rushers, Anderson and Harris combined for 11 sacks. Baemore had 8 and they have to replace that..we all know they reload but none of their pass rushers strike fear imo.

I agree we can move the ball. The oline has to be ready to go...FYI Agiye Hall and that young TE they have are the real deal. Hall especially. Bryce young made quick decisions and looked sharpe. That said I expect that Bama offense to take a step backwards especially early in the szn. Hopefully that bodes well for us

What do they have back on D, 8?
I saw several of their games last year pre-playoffs. They were first in the SEC in ppg last year and return like 8 starters. I guess that’s considered struggling these days.

The reason their defense ‘struggled’ more so is due to the fact that they played a ton of freshmen over the past few years and took their lumps: Tim Smith, Egoibe, Will Anderson, Christian Harris, Shane Lee, Brian Branch, Hellams, Malachi Moore. This will be the best defense we played since Clemson last year (may overall be better). Allen and Anderson on the outside will be the biggest issue for Lashlee to game plan against. Malachi Moore, their main star is a great ball hawk. They have no weaknesses on defense on paper. Tim Smith, a former Paranos special, was super underrated last year as a true freshman nose.

Lashlee clearly improved us last year, though, and without a spring. It’ll be interesting to see how much better we will be with his increased familiarity of our personnel and more time to work with our guys. If King is back 100% and with a ton of guys better prepared, we better play a lot better against them in comparison to the better defenses that shut Lashlee down last year. His stats are inflated in year 1 because he did most of the improvement against a terrible schedule. But, he gets a big pass being new, the fact that he improved, and not having the spring last year. If anything, he has to be more aggressive against Bama. The multiple dive plays to set up the long play action works against the school of the blind more so than in our upcoming game one.

As a condemned Canes and Texans fan I can offer other Canes fans 2 words of encouragement, Bill Obrien.

GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
My doctor once told a patient whom was desperate here’s the best and guaranteed prescription.

Same goes for Canes.

Whatever your doing DO THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE and your be all better.

I feel we’re doing this we just need need to believe in it against an immovable adjective BAMA .

We can do this only if we have no cracks in our focus in the slightest way or BAMA will exploit it and feed.

BE ROCK STEADY TO WIN

GOCANES
Your DR. sounds like George Costansa!

Advertisement
Got our tickets today for the game and booked my flights. Hoping to flip some extras if people back out in our group can't ****** wait

Advertisement
Back