Running back board

Advertisement
Crowley was clearly the slowest of all the backs that had highlights on this thread and that is saying something. RB's making a comeback hard. Can not go wrong with any combination of 2. I would not go 3. IF guys were willing to redshirt then yes but not many kids are anymore.

Sanders is clearly the best. He and Crowley are a good combo. If our Freshman go off early this year we can say goodbye to most on this list of backs. Nobody will want to wait 2-3 years to play except a Crowley. Might as well go to 2020 kids.

1. Carter/Mellusi
2. Sanders/Davis
4. Crowley
5. McIntosh
6. Cain

If Wright ever gets back to being 100% healthy, then he shoots all the way up my board close to the top.

I based my board on the videos and not on the rankings.

Crowley was clearly the slowest of all the backs that had highlights on this thread and that is saying something. RB's making a comeback hard. Can not go wrong with any combination of 2. I would not go 3. IF guys were willing to redshirt then yes but not many kids are anymore.

Sanders is clearly the best. He and Crowley are a good combo. If our Freshman go off early this year we can say goodbye to most on this list of backs. Nobody will want to wait 2-3 years to play except a Crowley. Might as well go to 2020 kids.

Good? Crowley and Sanders would be a ridiculous pull at RB. I think Crowley looks easily faster in his highlights than McIntosh does.

Advertisement
Back