Rumph's highschool: Atlantic in delray beach

Advertisement
Atlantic grad...... Rumph is loved over there. The problem is most of you don't I understand how dirty recruiting is. I don't blame the Rumph at all.

LOL - yet you provide no proof that dirty recruiting has beaten Rumph.

The real problem is most of you are not willing to accept that in a lot of cases with the elites we're just getting hustled by programs that are savvier and more organized.

Rumph doesnt even pull the kids hes coached. When u stink at ur job does ur boss give ppl more responsibility or less? Rumphs recruiting responsibility should be Alcatraz Island, away from everyrecruit.
He stinks at his job because he didn't land 2 studs he coached, PS2 and TC is your argument?? I'm sure if you were a 5 star recruit with every big dog school offering you money, hoes and a proven track record of playing for ships annually, no doubt your decision be completely based on being loyal to who coached you as a Freshman & Sophomore in high school. #HotTake

He stinks at his job because he didn't land 2 studs he coached, PS2 and TC is your argument?? I'm sure if you were a 5 star recruit with every big dog school offering you money, hoes and a proven track record of playing for ships annually, no doubt your decision be completely based on being loyal to who coached you as a Freshman & Sophomore in high school. #HotTake
Ur right I mean there those 2 kids dont already come from money, there r no fine *** females in Miami, and Richt has no proven track record. #ColdTake #ULostThisOne #RumphGroupies #ItsNotOnlyThe5StarsHeMissesOnEveryone #FckUr#

The real problem is most of you are not willing to accept that in a lot of cases with the elites we're just getting hustled by programs that are savvier and more organized.
LOL that you think you have proof for your statement. I hope you are equating savvy and more organized with large pockets instead of thinking that guys like Tucker, Cooley, and Seider just know the magical words to say to close on any elite recruit.

Advertisement
LOL that you think you have proof for your statement. I hope you are equating savvy and more organized with large pockets instead of thinking that guys like Tucker, Cooley, and Seider just know the magical words to say to close on any elite recruit.

You didn’t know? After Cooley left the U he’s become a regular Don Juan when it comes to whispering sweet little nothings in recruits ears. His rap game goes something like this:

“Psst here take this and put it somewhere safe. The next one will be 10 times bigger when you sign with us.”

Pretty smooth if you ask me!

You didn’t know? After Cooley left the U he’s become a regular Don Juan when it comes to whispering sweet little nothings in recruits ears. His rap game goes something like this:

“Psst here take this and put it somewhere safe. The next one will be 10 times bigger when you sign with us.”

Pretty smooth if you ask me!

I got some footage of Coley rapping to the croots.

Last edited:

Savvier and more organized at keeping the bags out of sight.

Advertisement
Back