Rumph's highschool: Atlantic in delray beach

Advertisement
That's a great idea. Give the worst recruiter in college football the best HS in Palm Beach to recruit.
Man I live in boca but Atlantic always has some great athletes and players even on their down years wouldn’t mind having Atlantic join the pipeline of st Thomas we are establishing

Man I live in boca but Atlantic always has some great athletes and players even on their down years wouldn’t mind having Atlantic join the pipeline of st Thomas we are establishing

Agreed bro. If we we can get STA, Atlantic, AH, and all of these other top schools in South Florida locked up we will be winning NCs in no time.

Agreed bro. If we we can get STA, Atlantic, AH, and all of these other top schools in South Florida locked up we will be winning NCs in no time.
Can’t forget that img one also... think us embarrassing FSU and taggart and steamrolling uf with that joke of a staff next year will solidify Florida back to Miami

Advertisement
That's a great idea. Give the worst recruiter in college football the best HS in Palm Beach to recruit.
On some level I can align with the frustration with Rumph, but what some of the most ardent Rumph haters fail to take into account is that the Florida DB is the most sought after recruit in the nation. Which means all these dirty *** programs are willing to throw re$source$ at them that we can't match.

Replace Rumph, okay, bring in Seider, Aranda, Bell, the all mighty Venebles himself, Or who the fck ever and you are gonna get similar results. You don't have to go any farther than the recent "recruiting $ucce$$" of our former Mr. Halfback Pass in a blizzard up in Georgia to illustrate my point

Right now we may be stuck in a position where we have to build relationships to get top flight DB's, Get some DB's drafted in the early rounds, and identify those DB's who know one else realizes are ballers.

I believe that whoever they are, they are gonna get coached up, and they are gonna be good enough to secure the coastal and the ACC championship game on the reg.

Finally, Rumph is a former CANE, and while that shouldn't mean his job efforts are above criticism, he deserves better than cheap shots.

Can’t forget that img one also... think us embarrassing FSU and taggart and steamrolling uf with that joke of a staff next year will solidify Florida back to Miami

100% if we can lock down IMG we would be unstoppable. They seem to put out more and more elite recruits each year. Even if we just land all the south Florida kids that go to IMG I would be happy.

On some level I can align with the frustration with Rumph, but what some of the most ardent Rumph haters fail to take into account is that the Florida DB is the most sought after recruit in the nation. Which means all these dirty *** programs are willing to throw re$source$ at them that we can't match.

Replace Rumph, okay, bring in Seider, Aranda, Bell, the all mighty Venebles himself, Or who the fck ever and you are gonna get similar results. You don't have to go any farther than the recent "recruiting $ucce$$" of our former Mr. Halfback Pass in a blizzard up in Georgia to illustrate my point

Right now we may be stuck in a position where we have to build relationships to get top flight DB's, Get some DB's drafted in the early rounds, and identify those DB's who know one else realizes are ballers.

I believe that whoever they are, they are gonna get coached up, and they are gonna be good enough to secure the coastal and the ACC championship game on the reg.

Finally, Rumph is a former CANE, and while that shouldn't mean his job efforts are above criticism, he deserves better than cheap shots.

I like Rumph a lot as a former player. I also think hes a good coach, but the dude can't recruit. Florida WR and RBs are similary recruited and we have no issues with those 2 positions.

I like the traits Rumph bring as a coach and I’m one still having the verdict still out on him and searles but In cfb I think it’s more beneficial to be a ace recruiter as opposed to being a great coach just looking at the broad ends of the spectrum here obviously it’s ideal to have someone with both traits

Advertisement
I like Rumph a lot as a former player. I also think hes a good coach, but the dude can't recruit. Florida WR and RBs are similary recruited and we have no issues with those 2 positions.
Yep that’s a good point, Though when you talk those positions, you’re bringing in Richt and Dugans into the mix, and he doesn’t have it like that yet. I guess I am just willing to give him longer, because it’s great to see guys getting better, unlike with previous staffs.

I’m over the Rumph recruiting enablers. Dude clearly has goat breath and needs to be kept in a hole until practice starts. We are lucky that Golden pulled Mike Jackson and Corn Elder and Richt pulled Maleke. If not, Rumph would not have been able to fool the retards.
So what about their development you goofy muthafukka.. and yeah I said it.

People act like we have unlimited offers to extend to everyone in south florida who ***** with the canes. It sucks to say we don't. someone will be unhappy. I hope he evaluated their players correctly and if thats the case, then good luck to them. I would think depending on the position they aren't high on the list.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure Mike Rumph's recruiting territory includes Palm Beach. It is mind blowing that Mike Rumph doesnt even recruit his own Highschool that he went too!! There are kids there that want to be Canes and they are stacked for 2020...... Rumph needs to get back to his roots and where hes from... come home and visit your highschool ! #CMONMAN

SIMPLE THINGS !!! simple !!!

You must be the coach for Atlantic

Advertisement
Atlantic grad...... Rumph is loved over there. The problem is most of you don't I understand how dirty recruiting is. I don't blame the Rumph at all.

Advertisement
Back