Rumph's highschool: Atlantic in delray beach

I'm pretty sure Mike Rumph's recruiting territory includes Palm Beach. It is mind blowing that Mike Rumph doesnt even recruit his own Highschool that he went too!! There are kids there that want to be Canes and they are stacked for 2020...... Rumph needs to get back to his roots and where hes from... come home and visit your highschool ! #CMONMAN

SIMPLE THINGS !!! simple !!!

It's not up to just him the whole staff has to agree to offer a kid and then agree again if they want the kids commitment at that time or at all.

I'm pretty sure Mike Rumph's recruiting territory includes Palm Beach. It is mind blowing that Mike Rumph doesnt even recruit his own Highschool that he went too!! There are kids there that want to be Canes and they are stacked for 2020...... Rumph needs to get back to his roots and where hes from... come home and visit your highschool ! #CMONMAN

Palm beach has some good kids. We do not want to risk having Rumph on the trail and scaring them off. Rumph should recruit Key West and maybe in a few years he could have the whole Monroe county.

Your ignorance shows.

Anybody that sports gold teeth in a username is an absolute credible source. Would you mind telling us who on the team is worth a big time P5 offer?

yeah you go tell richt how he should run things with your vast knowledge

Troll alert.

Anybody that sports gold teeth in a username is an absolute credible source. Would you mind telling us who on the team is worth a big time P5 offer?
Come on 7 post *****. You just got called out.

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Go on home to your fvcked up little **** hole in Trailerhasse or Gaynsville, whichever it is.

Rumph doesnt even pull the kids hes coached. When u stink at ur job does ur boss give ppl more responsibility or less? Rumphs recruiting responsibility should be Alcatraz Island, away from everyrecruit.

Pimpdaddycane

Redshirt Freshman
I’m over the Rumph recruiting enablers. Dude clearly has goat breath and needs to be kept in a hole until practice starts. We are lucky that Golden pulled Mike Jackson and Corn Elder and Richt pulled Maleke. If not, Rumph would not have been able to fool the retards.

Rumph doesnt even pull the kids hes coached. When u stink at ur job does ur boss give ppl more responsibility or less? Rumphs recruiting responsibility should be Alcatraz Island, away from everyrecruit.
You should be put on Alcatraz...away from a keyboard.

Troll ALERT ????? BECAUSE I WANT OUR CB COACH TO COME TO HIS HOME TO RECRUIT GOOD PLAYERS FOR OUR TEAM ?!?! PLEASE TELL ME HOW IM A TROLL????
NAME. A . PLAYER . WE . SHOULD . OFFER . FROM . ATLANTIC .

Lol ur so creative, fukin duck!!! U Rumph groupies are starting to thin out.

I like rumph just crazy how he doesnt visit his own highschool , one of the best teams in palm beach ... mind blowing