Rumph

Advertisement
I'm referring to quality depth, on Saturday we had two true freshman corners in the two deep who had never played in a college football game before. **** we had to slide Frierson from striker to corner because of the Ivey suspension.

CJ Henderson should have been a cane back in the 2017 class, and he made the game winning play last weekend on that pass breakup against JT4. Who wins if Henderson is wearing a Canes jersey? (Rumph would coach him to tackle much better)

Does Henderson want to tackle though? Rumph demands his CB are physical

Henderson wasn't even that physical in high school but Bandy was

not being argumentative.. just saying.. the criticism has been that he didn't hit on most of the generational talents/athletes.. and sell them on coming to miami.. his coaching is superb.. but he whiffed on guys that have elite traits... if u want to play in the playoff you need those guys... thats it.. he deserves to be critiqued for that
They had the best pass defense in college football last year of any team, which included Clemson and Alabama. At that point, what are you really expecting in regards to getting "generational talents" and those 5 star guys which are getting money thrown at them by other schools? 1/2 place? 0.1th place?

This is quite possibly the silliest argument I've seen on a football board. It's the definition of first world problems.

Advertisement
Hendo, Pat Surtain Jr, Lejond Cavazos, Keshawn Lawerence. Got all of them to either UOV or OV or commit at one point.

Lololol @Hendo, Surtain Jr, & Lawerence. Outside of Hendo they were never coming here. And it's been well documented why Hendo did'nt sign. As far as Cavazos is concerned you can't say what priority this kid was to the staff.

I'm referring to quality depth, on Saturday we had two true freshman corners in the two deep who had never played in a college football game before. **** we had to slide Frierson from striker to corner because of the Ivey suspension.

CJ Henderson should have been a cane back in the 2017 class, and he made the game winning play last weekend on that pass breakup against JT4. Who wins if Henderson is wearing a Canes jersey? (Rumph would coach him to tackle much better)

JT smoked him and the other corner. We just didn’t get him the rock. Henderson didn’t keep us from winning. We stopped ourselves over and over.

Advertisement
Exactly, since the 2017 class he’s helped bring in 7 4 star cbs and 1 3 star cb. His recruiting is fine

Still no excuse for losing who he lost, but from this one game the CBs looked really solid in coverage lets see how they look as the year goes on

This man should never be slandered again. It’s year four and ever year we’ve had questions at corner. We went into that game with four corners and two were freshman and they got their job done. He’s one of the best CB developers in the country

But then what will the Rumph haters do with their miserable and meaningless lives?

If I’m criticizing a coach for an area in which he clearly shows a weakness I’m not a UM fan? So I guess 90% of everyone on CIS aren’t UM fans for criticizing CMR
What weakness? Because he couldn't convince guys to come that were bought?

Some of you guys are still bitter about the Surtain, Campbell recruiting class. It's time to look forward.

Advertisement
Lololol @Hendo, Surtain Jr, & Lawerence. Outside of Hendo they were never coming here. And it's been well documented why Hendo did'nt sign. As far as Cavazos is concerned you can't say what priority this kid was to the staff.
Now it’s they were never coming here?? But at the time majority on CIS had optimism for each one, funny how hindsight works now. Let’s face it, each kid that didn’t chase a bag which were the kids I mentioned, Rumph and Banda individually whiffed on each one. PS2 he coached, Keshawn is Corns cousin, Lejond literally left a dysfunctional OSU and Rumph still didn’t close the deal.

Advertisement
What weakness? Because he couldn't convince guys to come that were bought?

Some of you guys are still bitter about the Surtain, Campbell recruiting class. It's time to look forward.
Are you guys seriously questioning whether or not Rumph Achilles heel is in recruiting? 😐. I like the dude as a coach but putting my green and orange shades aside, he is not an elite recruiter.

Who did we miss that wasn’t looking for a bag. Since y’all want to blame all of Rumphs whiffs on “bags”. PS2 from my knowledge wasn’t after no bag. Hendo decommited for personal reasons, Keshawn didn’t chase the bag and Rumph loss Lejond to dysfunctional OSU.

So you you think ut was giving Lawerence ultimatums with no bags behind them....Ok lolol. Again you have no idea where Lejond was on the coaches board. PS2 did'nt need bags, and he showed no real interest in coming here other than the normal recruit speech. And PS1 angling for a coaching position on bakkka's staff didn't effect his recruitment at all lolol. Believe what you want. Im good with having one of the best pass def in country the last two years, and will not cry about dudes that's not here. Don't care how many stars or who recruited who. NONE of the those so-called misses would've help changed the out come of the last two seasons.

#LongLiveTheU

Man if Rumph was in the sec playing those type of games he would be getting any 5 star he wants at CB. The guy is just an elite coach.

Advertisement
Back