Rumph

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bandy got completely turned around and routed up. Terrible technique by Jackson on that key 3rd down conversion also.

This is not to excuse it, but I think they were so focused on stopping the run they let their technique slip.

Guys will make plays and mistakes but IMO the DBs mostly play to their talent. The other side you don’t see their strengths translate to the field.

Advertisement
Im not talking about you saying " a lot", which you didn't, but your still wrong about the "lately part. The last touchdown he gave up besides today was more than a month ago.
You said I said "a lot". And I didn't. Bandy has been beaten on TDs lately. And he has been. Others on this board have pointed that out too. Have a good night, brother.

Rumph is a below average recruiter & an average at best Coach.

He's not irreplaceable, people really only defend him so much because he played for the 00-01 Canes.

Truth be told, he was never really qualified to be a full time CB coach here, at most should've been an analyst.

You said I said "a lot". And I didn't. Bandy has been beaten on TDs lately. And he has been. Others on this board have pointed that out too. Have a good night, brother.
which you and everybody that agrees with you are still wrong, bc theres no evidence to back your claim up. I keep giving you facts and your still in denial.

This type of offense lulls you to sleep .you have to play each play fundamentally sound .when a big play happens in this offense you watch the defensive player didn't do his responsibility.

Advertisement
He’s not our problem. We are statistically one of the best pass defenses in the country.

The issues are on the other side.

Look at who we played! It is easy to have a top pass defense in the country when you play against FIU, SS, Toledo, Duke, BC, UVA, GT, and LSU. It also helps that we have a great DL that puts pressure on the QB. Rumph got by at the U because he was very talented and had one of the best DLs in history to pressure the QB. Once he got the league his flaws became apparent and he was not technically sound. This is not the type of person you want coaching DBs. plus the guy is one of the worst recruiters the U has ever seen.

Whole unit has regressed. Week to week I look closely at Jaquan and he doesn’t look like the senior AA we all were expecting. Consistently takes poor angles and a few times last night he looked like he was in quicksand in space.

Advertisement
Rumph is a below average recruiter & an average at best Coach.

He's not irreplaceable, people really only defend him so much because he played for the 00-01 Canes.

Truth be told, he was never really qualified to be a full time CB coach here, at most should've been an analyst.

At all...and had he coached at Flanagan Hs wouldnt have a job here...and if he did would be an analyst

Advertisement
Back