Rumph

Advertisement
Bandy got absolutely destroyed on that TD pass by some slow white boy.

True, that was painful to watch, but GT kinda does that to everyone. The run the ball so many times in a row that the secondary falls asleep, then they toss a TD. And Paul Johnson may run a stone age offense, but he does it really, really well. Unlike Richt, he's got a great feel for the game and knows when to take his shots.

I would have been happier had that play not happened, but there are a lot of other things that were worse and are issues going forward. I don't expect Bandy to fall for the "aw shucks, I'm just a big slow white guy, you don't gotta cover me" act again.

Who has Banda landed that makes you think he is a pitbull? We've missed on a lot of safeties in the past 3 years.

When I say Banda is a pit bull it doesn’t mean he’s landed anyone in particular (he was main reason Frierson came) what I mean is he’s the crazy staff recruiter. Total sales guy, he flew to Conn. to hunt Jobe down because he wasn’t returning calls, made him tell him in person he wasn’t coming to Miami. He’s none stop. All I said is he works his *** off recruiting problem is he’s not showing much with it and he’s not a good X & Os coach. Banda doesn’t sleep

Safety play(Jaquan Johnson in particular) was worse for majority of the game than both bandy and Michael jackson honestly... yeah they got beat on throws 2 plays but Jaquan had a terrible game and took bad angles that burned the defense and didn’t cover well when ga tech threw the ball as he had a responsibility that he didn’t cover multiple times including on a td throw against bandy

Banda and Rumph both suck. They both need to go and they could take Patke with them. Rumph is a WOAT recruiter which makes people like him even less.

Advertisement
@hesskilla What did I spell wrong spelling police?
I meant to say that’s correct, I agree, or you are telling the truth. I should have just used this gif

1542060134256.gif

lol all good. Great use of that gif!
At this point I have accepted our ineptitude. I no longer have hope or expectations any more. For once, I’m finally accepting the fact that we may never return to prominence ever again.

And yes, Rumph and Banda both suck. Diaz is the only coach I would like to keep when we finally fire Richt in, ohhhhh, about 3 years.

At this point I have accepted our ineptitude. I no longer have hope or expectations any more. For once, I’m finally accepting the fact that we may never return to prominence ever again.

And yes, Rumph and Banda both suck. Diaz is the only coach I would like to keep when we finally fire Richt in, ohhhhh, about 3 years.

Me too bro. I do think though that if we can hire a decent Coach we will be able to be perennial division winners like Wisconsin. With a shot at winning the ACC every once in a while. Agree with keeping DIaz.

Advertisement
I love Bandy, but man he looked absolutely lost on that play. Back breaking play too. Front 7 did what they needed to and that QB looked done as he rolled out and then.... wide open TD. wtf

True but I believe he’s better in the slot as the. b there versus as the #2 CB. No one wants to throw MJ’s way so they’re picking on Bandy. That, and his height difference serves him better as our nickel CB.

Advertisement
Safety play(Jaquan Johnson in particular) was worse for majority of the game than both bandy and Michael jackson honestly... yeah they got beat on throws 2 plays but Jaquan had a terrible game and took bad angles that burned the defense and didn’t cover well when ga tech threw the ball as he had a responsibility that he didn’t cover multiple times including on a td throw against bandy

Jaquan MAY have lost some money on Saturday....those two missed tackles in the open field were horrendous

Advertisement
Hmmm. Shannon, Richt, Rumph. I guess we know being a former player doesnt guarantee success. I'm looking at you, Ken Dorsey...

Rumph couldn’t land even one of the two top recruits he coached in HS, at his own position which he played in the NFL, with our best class, and best season in decades. Nuff said.
But if it was Hartley or Banda that lost them you would be *****ing and moaning about the BAGMAN!

Advertisement
Back