Rumph tragedy conitues 2022 S Marquis Lymon

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Lymon - goes to atlantic where RUMPH went to highschool. He wants to be a cane, his mother wants him to be a cane. LSU reaches out to him.. KID is a BALLER !! will play Safety and striker. Rumph doesnt even reach out to him is so sad, I cant believe this guy doesn't even recruit his own HS... well I believe but just a sad story. Hopefully T rob steps up or Rumph wakes TF up and call Lymon and get him committed asap.. Lets get this **** rolling already

Advertisement
1614965013856.gif

Lymon - goes to atlantic where RUMPH went to highschool. He wants to be a cane, his mother wants him to be a cane. LSU reaches out to him.. KID is a BALLER !! will play Safety and striker. Rumph doesnt even reach out to him is so sad, I cant believe this guy doesn't even recruit his own HS... well I believe but just a sad story. Hopefully T rob steps up or Rumph wakes TF up and call Lymon and get him committed asap.. Lets get this **** rolling already
Y'all continue to blame Rumph for Manny's failings. Rumph isn't even a coach anymore. He doesn't do anything in recruiting other than as directed by Manny / Recruiting lead.

I don't know how many times I gotta say it. Recruiting is about process and Manny has to set and lead the process. Either he doesn't want Rumph doing anything here, or he hasn't thought about managing it to make sure it happens.

Advertisement
Y'all continue to blame Rumph for Manny's failings. Rumph isn't even a coach anymore. He doesn't do anything in recruiting other than as directed by Manny / Recruiting lead.

I don't know how many times I gotta say it. Recruiting is about process and Manny has to set and lead the process. Either he doesn't want Rumph doing anything here, or he hasn't thought about managing it to make sure it happens.

Or we just don’t want him.

Advertisement
This kid was considered a local stud and must have in the class at this time last year, wonder what happened.

Advertisement

The buck always stops with the HC. That being said, Rumph’s title is assistant director of RECRUITING. He is absolutely responsible for reaching out to kids. His complete failure recruiting as a position coach will also never be forgotten. That’s more or less what people are complaining about.

So the man that is no longer the CB coach and never was the Safety or Striker coach is getting blamed for not reaching out to a kid that will probably play one of those positions and we probably aren't interested in. ****, why wasn't Paul Williams all over this kid!

Advertisement
Brilliant. Why would we want a kid at CB who’s a top national recruit, Saban wants him, he’s a cane legacy, he’s local, and he have dire needs at the position. Why would we bother raise a finger to recruit a kid like that?
He’s neither a corner nor a top recruit. I’m pretty sure he’s not a legacy either.

This kid was considered a local stud and must have in the class at this time last year, wonder what happened.
Seems like his shine definitely faded. Maybe he didn’t make the jump many had projected? He also seems tiny for a safety too.

Advertisement
Back