Rumors Willie maybe out

Screenshot_20191020-184458_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20191020-184326_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Willies buyout has offset language and there's no doubt he would land another d1 job to lessen the sting

Advertisement
fsu is having just as many kicking issues as we are and their kicker was highly touted in HS

Advertisement
I mean the highly touted 5 star Akeem dent sucked butt against wake forest yesterday. dude looked worse than ivy. pff gave him a 56 grade. dude was lost.

Last edited:
If that’s true, it’s a pretty bad deal for FSU.
It is beyond reproach. That's the type of buyout language I'd expect in Saban's contract. These deals these ADs broker are so crippling when done wrong that the AD must be held accountable.

Speaking of which, didn't Blake James also **** away $400k on that disastrous Appalachian State game that wasn't played, over shoddy contract language we allowed? Blake James would be out on his *** in any decently run university. But I digress. I don't mean to hijack the thread, **** just ****es me off so much. We don't even know what buyout they put in Manny's contract, but if the App State contract is any example of our negotiating tactics, probably enough that we're hamstrung with Manny for years to come.

Advertisement
The final straw for Willie was icing his own kicker yesterday #dosomething

OT but did you see Mack Brown do the same? He immediately laughingly apologized to the kid so I almosssst thought it was a tactic to lighten the mood and take some pressure off the kid but I reassessed and just concluded Ol' Mack effed up.

Aren't you the azzhat who said I was lying as well in ref to Terry Porter owning a Pub in Columbus??....

Yes.

You were unable to provide a single link to a source saying that Terry Porter owned a bar in Columbus. (And if he did I’m sure it would have been all over newspapers.)

Just like the OP in this thread is unable to provide a link to a source saying Taggart might be fired this week.

Advertisement
It is beyond reproach. That's the type of buyout language I'd expect in Saban's contract. These deals these ADs broker are so crippling when done wrong that the AD must be held accountable.

Speaking of which, didn't Blake James also **** away $400k on that disastrous Appalachian State game that wasn't played, over shoddy contract language we allowed? Blake James would be out on his *** in any decently run university. But I digress. I don't mean to hijack the thread, **** just ****es me off so much. We don't even know what buyout they put in Manny's contract, but if the App State contract is any example of our negotiating tactics, probably enough that we're hamstrung with Manny for years to come.
They played at app state in 2016. I think they come to miami next year.

Yes.

You were unable to provide a single link to a source saying that Terry Porter owned a bat in Columbus. (And if he did I’m sure it would have been all over newspapers.)

Just like the OP in this thread is unable to provide a link to a source saying Taggart might be fired this week.
It's a Fact....Stop while your only a mile behind....

Advertisement
Back