Rumors Willie maybe out

Advertisement
This is just some random *******. Keep this bull**** off of here

Actually the OP didn’t cite any source (no matter how uncredible), which makes me think he was just making stuff up off the top of his head.

A different poster cited a Twitter user who isn’t credible, and isn’t even saying the same thing the OP is saying. (The Twitter guy is saying Willie will be fired after this year while the OP is saying Willie will be fired this week.)

CIS is a total cesspool in terms of what it believes.

Advertisement
Actually the OP didn’t cite any source (no matter how uncredible), which makes me think he was just making stuff up off the top of his head.

A different poster cited a Twitter user who isn’t credible, and isn’t even saying the same thing the OP is saying. (The Twitter guy is saying Willie will be fired after this year while the OP is saying Willie will be fired this week.)

CIS is a total cesspool in terms of what it believes.
OP isn't that type of poster

Advertisement
Only way they fire Taggart tomorrow is if he did something to violate his contract and gave them an out. Like a morality clause. Maybe he was rapin with Jameis?

Advertisement
FYI.
Jacksonville radio reported late last week that the buyout is not as big as people think and that Bob stoops (not Mark) had some conversations with them about interest in the job.

Briles the interim and then he’ll bring his daddy over.

Meyer is very unlikely to be FSU coach next year. Taking over at FSU (after having previously quit UF under mysterious circumstances) would probably be too much of a PR scandal for him to want to deal with. The other 2 coaches cited are downright preposterous. Mark Richt is permanently done with football coaching, while Charlie Strong will never get another FBS (let alone Power 5) job after he gets fired at USF.

That is one of the worst tweets I have ever read.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back