Rumors Willie maybe out

I mean the highly touted 5 star Akeem dent sucked butt against wake forest yesterday. dude looked worse than ivy. pff gave him a 56 grade. dude was lost.
No, he did not look worse than Ivey. He actually looked like a fluid athlete with some wheels. He did not know what to do on several plays. Maybe that’s him but that’s all to common for FSU’s secondary. I’d take Dent in a heartbeat with his instincts, aggressiveness, tackles well, and has make up speed. Ivey has stiff hips, is slower than a turtle, can’t tackle, and has no idea what he’s doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, he did not look worse than Ivey. He actually looked like a fluid athlete with some wheels. He did not know what to do on several plays. Maybe that’s him but that’s all to common for FSU’s secondary. I’d take Dent in a heartbeat with his instincts, aggressiveness, tackles well, and has make up speed. Ivey has stiff hips, is slower than a turtle, can’t tackle, and has no idea what he’s doing.
Do turtles even have hips? Ever think about that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I agree Ivey is terrible but Dent was awful too.

Advertisement
Back