RUMOR: Sources tell me that Lashlee is staying, will receive major pay increase & co-HC title; changes to defensive staff as well

He knows his stuff, Chise. I remember him providing updates during the Enos saga. He doesn’t post inside info very often, but it’s usually legit. Pretty sure DMoney vouched for him, too.
Is he the one that posted the receipts or invoice?

Advertisement
Bro; keep it a buck: LASHLEE WAS GOING NO WHERE! Only ppl blowing up Lashlee is C.I.S. He’s never been in any serious consideration for any HC jobs or anything.

The whole King narrative is moot. I stand by what I said; it’s premature to pay raise a guy who’s offense has been inconsistent. There is no rush; let the situation play out 6 games into next season.

I know the temperature on this board; I’ve been here long enough. The stank from UNC is wearing off, and egg nog may be still flowing through the system. Come Tuesday, if we get smoked, this very board that’s praising everything we’re doing, will trash everything. Lol.

There’s no reason to ever extend ANYONE when results have been inconsistent. Ppl r putting way too much stock in comparing what Lashlee has done this yr vs. Enos. Enos was the D’Onofrio on O! Just like ppl put waaaay too much stock in Diaz in comparison to D’No. Let chit play out; I would like to get to that point, 1st.
On top of all that, good spread coaches aren’t that hard to find. Our fans are flipping out over Lashlee because we finally came out of the Stone Age.

If Lashlee decides he wants to go somewhere else just go grab Lincoln Riley’s brother from SMU. Pretty sure that offense didn’t skip a beat when he took over for Lashlee. He didn’t need any first year in his system or COVID excuses either.

Advertisement
They told us that teams were going to be spending less money this offseason because of the pandemic bruh. Look at all this money flying around 😂

They have been cutting, I mean many many college programs, by laying off staff and so forth. It’s definitely happening. I know Miami has made several cost cutting measures. Pretty much every program has made significantly less money this year than last year, but there are some things that you have to continue spending money on, no matter what

They have been cutting, I mean many many college programs, by laying off staff and so forth. It’s definitely happening. I know Miami has made several cost cutting measures. Pretty much every program has made significantly less money this year than last year, but there are some things that you have to continue spending money on, no matter what
I mean industry wide. Auburn just paid a 20 mill buyout to fire a coach who has been winning about 8-9 games a year.

Advertisement
I mean industry wide. Auburn just paid a 20 mill buyout to fire a coach who has been winning about 8-9 games a year.

That’s a move that they felt they needed to make, but I promise you Auburn made significantly less money this year. It’s just some programs have more reserves, SEC program have much greater booster support and cash on hand than many other programs

Advertisement
I am on an internet platform with an anonymous account, ****ting on people who get on my nerves because of a football team.

Are you sure about the maturity part? 😂
Yes at close to your age I was breaking into a friend’s milf mom’s panty drawer and putting her **** on with my other friends and taking pictures and then ******* with him back at school.

Advertisement
Even if true; why??? Don’t get me wrong; Lashlee was better than Enos, but even a dead gold fish is better than Enos. Our O was OK, but against good to great defenses, it was just OK.

Not sure what justifies or qualifies a major pay raise; why? B/c of some non substantiated rumors of him “leaving?”
My man, when it mattered Lashlee offense was hot trash.

Everyone under the sun knew if we were going to stay in the Clemson or UNC game. It was the offense that was going to be the key. All the **** talking about the D and it deserves it. The offense was ghost when it was needed most.

SMU offense was ranked 11th this season without Lashlee.

Advertisement
Back