RUMOR: Goodbye Jordan Scarlett

I never said he committed to meyer dumbass. I said meyer and his staff did the majority of his recruiting. He committed shortly after muschamp took over before he was even done with his junior year

Advertisement
You can thank Duke's Mother for this if it happens. IF she privately reached out to UM/Golden after her remarks why didn't she make some sort of statement in the media?

Dukes mom now responsible! WTF! Why do you stupid MUTHAFUKAS keep wanting to blame everyone else for Goldies catastrophic failures in recruiting, games and coaching? I love the Canes and always will, but we got ONE problem! Al Golden has not been fired!

One thing you learn in life is that sometime it's better to air dirty laundry privately. I'm not saying she should not have said anything--it's her prerogative to say what she wants. I sometime wish she hadn't; it gives me a little bit of a bitter taste about Duke's wonderful career at and dedication to the U. I don't know exactly what problems she's aware of that we aren't--you can say we know how bad the coaching is, and how bad the program is run. I can also understand how she, Duke and his friends/teammates might be very disappointed by the outcome of the season, despite Duke's own personal outstanding year. I kind of wish she had not said anything because it might be hurting the program. I'm not one who wants to destroy everything and hope some savior is going to come in and rebuild it back to championship form. I'm of the view that, at least at this point, it's better to keep supporting the staff we have and hope things get better. As I've said before, I think AG's days at UM are numbered anyway. I don't see the coaching ability he needs for this job.

Any sign of dissension can be deadly, though. I also understand that many--including me--are very unhappy with the current state of affairs.

I don't think they are going to make a change now, while the whole university is in a state of flux while a new president is sought. It' not the time for the BOT to worry about a football coach. The new pres might want to look at the athletic department from top to bottom. I also don't think Butch will be in the cards, just because I think the bridges have been burnt. Who knows, though? I thought the same of Art Kehoe after he sued the program.

The whole culture from top to bottom needs to be changed, that is why hearing voices will be worth it in the end.

I never said he committed to meyer dumbass. I said meyer and his staff did the majority of his recruiting. He committed shortly after muschamp took over before he was even done with his junior year

And you're still wrong. Jones was/is completely ill-fit for Meyer's scheme and had no interest from UF before then. I know this for a fact from someone who recruited at that school. Give it up, you don't know what you're talking about.

Dude idk what part of the state you live in but im in tampa and i can tell you for a fact that meyer was personally recruiting jones when he was at armwood. you keep thinking whatever you want bro. thats your deal, but your wrong on jones and with teblow. idk what i really expect from a gaytor though.

Advertisement
Dude idk what part of the state you live in but im in tampa and i can tell you for a fact that meyer was personally recruiting jones when he was at armwood. you keep thinking whatever you want bro. thats your deal, but your wrong on jones and with teblow. idk what i really expect from a gaytor though.

Ok, so I'll take your word over someone who was on UF's staff recruiting the area at the time because clearly you know more because you live in Tampa. You're so knowledgeable about recruiting that you can't even concede Tebow was recruited as a TE and LB by some schools when Tebow himself has said as much. Yea, I'll keep thinking what I'm thinking over whatever it is you believe.

all signs point to Scarlett trolling us which is almost as disappointing as losing his commitment. Don't understand the need to sh*t on a school and its fans that you have been committed to for the better part of a year. If you change your mind, so be it. Just be respectful

THIS^^^

I don't understand what kids get out of ******** a school that has offered them an opportunity to be a legend in your home town/city...

Nobody down here cares too much about Amari Cooper even though he is a beast...
(Yeah, yeah he made the best decision for him bs...[kid would have still been a first rounder at UM, we produce NFL WRs and feature our good ones well, just wouldn't have won a NC])

You know why he isn't as big of a deal down here as say Duke Johnson(who won't be taken nearly as high in the draft)?

B/c he left his home town fans that watched him blossom into what he became as a HS senior to go make Bama hot, instead of staying home and repping his city and becoming part of bringing Miami back.

If he stayed home and played for UM, he would be a legend down here like Andre Johnson, Santana Moss, Michael Irvin etc...

Now you take Jordan Scarlett:

We have known about this kid since he was a Fr and many on here from even before then...

Followed him, watching all of his highlights, reading articles hoping one day he might become part of the solution here...

Most UF fans probably don't even know who he is and the ones that really follow recruiting just found out about this kid when their new coach started coming after him...

Now they are all over his twitter showing him love...

And outside of what he can do for them on a football feild, they don't give a **** about him...

Just another "work horse" to them...

When he is family down here...

After following Sony Michel since his 8th grade year and thinking he was a "Cane Lock" only to see him sign with UGA was a kick in the nuts, but losing Jordan Scarlett this late right before NSD without being able to secure a decent back up would be even worse and downright disrespectful to UM and all the fans that have done nothing but support him.

Especially with the fact that we desperately need him along with Mark Walton next year to help replace Duke...

Wow. That's a sad schpiel, man. You sound like some down and out dude who knows his girlfriend is about to dump him but can't figure out why even though he's short, unemployed, and impotent.

Why she looking at that dude? Yeah so what he's better looking than me with a great job and a functioning dyck, but we family!

I agree with you regarding some fans and that connection, but that certainly isn't the majority. I just found his post extremely pious, which was absurd. There are some fans who have a personal connection with recruits but the majority would not know who they were much less cared if they didn't play football well. Proof? Look at how posters trash guys who are seen as not worthy of a scholarship, nobody wants him at their school if they think he can't play. So my point in all this, let's just be real. Miami fans want Scarlett at their school for the same reason every other school does, because he's **** good. Not because of 'family' or any other nonsense. If he was some 2-star recruit with barely any offers nobody would want him

I understand where you're coming from but I think it's not as accurate with this particular fanbase. There's still a sense of (no relation to the spin hashtag) unity within Miami to keep our own here. Obviously no team wants players that can't play. But ask a Miami fan if they prefer a NR player from NJ or a NR player from home, and we'll pick the Miami boy each time.

It's the same reason that, despite Miami being a "Pro" town, when we're on top there's nothing like it. It feels diff than when the heat are on top, or even the dolphins. And it's bc it's mostly this city's sons on the team. So perhaps family may be too strong of word, but it's certainly more than just a fan wanting x-player. And not to be cliche man, but it really is a Cane thing, you just wouldn't understand.

but it really is a Cane thing, you just wouldn't understand

THIS^^^

Advertisement
all signs point to Scarlett trolling us which is almost as disappointing as losing his commitment. Don't understand the need to sh*t on a school and its fans that you have been committed to for the better part of a year. If you change your mind, so be it. Just be respectful

THIS^^^

I don't understand what kids get out of ******** a school that has offered them an opportunity to be a legend in your home town/city...

Nobody down here cares too much about Amari Cooper even though he is a beast...
(Yeah, yeah he made the best decision for him bs...[kid would have still been a first rounder at UM, we produce NFL WRs and feature our good ones well, just wouldn't have won a NC])

You know why he isn't as big of a deal down here as say Duke Johnson(who won't be taken nearly as high in the draft)?

B/c he left his home town fans that watched him blossom into what he became as a HS senior to go make Bama hot, instead of staying home and repping his city and becoming part of bringing Miami back.

If he stayed home and played for UM, he would be a legend down here like Andre Johnson, Santana Moss, Michael Irvin etc...

Now you take Jordan Scarlett:

We have known about this kid since he was a Fr and many on here from even before then...

Followed him, watching all of his highlights, reading articles hoping one day he might become part of the solution here...

Most UF fans probably don't even know who he is and the ones that really follow recruiting just found out about this kid when their new coach started coming after him...

Now they are all over his twitter showing him love...

And outside of what he can do for them on a football feild, they don't give a **** about him...

Just another "work horse" to them...

When he is family down here...

After following Sony Michel since his 8th grade year and thinking he was a "Cane Lock" only to see him sign with UGA was a kick in the nuts, but losing Jordan Scarlett this late right before NSD without being able to secure a decent back up would be even worse and downright disrespectful to UM and all the fans that have done nothing but support him.

Especially with the fact that we desperately need him along with Mark Walton next year to help replace Duke...

Wow. That's a sad schpiel, man. You sound like some down and out dude who knows his girlfriend is about to dump him but can't figure out why even though he's short, unemployed, and impotent.

Why she looking at that dude? Yeah so what he's better looking than me with a great job and a functioning dyck, but we family!

I guess guys like you enjoy watching our top talent leave the area to play for our rivals so you can beat your chest more about how Golden sucks...

We all know he sucks...

But losing recruits isn't getting him fired, especially if 6-7 didn't...

And I'm tired of watching guys that should be at Miami tearing it up for our rivals...

The only way for us to ever reach the mountain top again is to be able to keep players like Scarlett home...

We need to stock the shelves for the next staff so it doesn't take another 4 year rebuild with more excuses of a bare cupboard...

That^^^ is why tweeting our commits and recruits and telling them not to come here is pathetic and not something a real Cane fan would do...

There are tons of moles(UF and F$U fans posing as Cane fans) on here b/c it is a free sight, those guys definitely want to see us fail and have gotten some of you to blindly follow them into hurting our chances even more with some of these kids...

Now some dumb a$$ is going to say "oh you really think a recruit is going to choose a school b/c of twitter, it was Golden, he did this"

To that^^^ I say of course this falls on Golden, he is head coach and this ship is sinking(6-7), but tweeting negative **** about our program to recruits(17-18 year old KIDS) only hurts our efforts to land kids that can really help us more than if you weren't tweeting this ****, especially if they are on the fence, and it also just gives Golden another excuse for not landing a top class...

How hard is that to understand?

Golden isn't getting fired until next year no matter what, so lets please not make it even harder to land these kids that our next coach will need.

Angela Means Kaaya (@angela_means)
1/15/15, 3:41 PM
@Famousscarlett heard you're hanging with B this weekend. Have fun! Wish you the best no matter what.

"Wish you the best no matter what"....not very confidence inspiring

Advertisement
image.jpg

Retweeted by him this am

This ^^^. Also, Dexter Williams latest article says Scarlett and Walton are on him hard about joining them.

SPORTS
FSU RB commit Johnny Frasier cancels Alabama official visit

Safid Deen
20 minutes ago
Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus
more
Florida State running back commit Johnny Frasier will not be taking an official visit to Alabama this weekend, his high school coach confirmed to 247Sports on Friday.

Frasier, a four-star prospect from Princeton, North Carolina, has been considered a soft commit to the Seminoles since announcing his pledge in August.
FSU running backs coach Jay Graham met with Frasier in North Carolina earlier this week in hopes of convincing him to take an official visit to the school -- a top priority for the Seminoles coaching staff -- as National Signing Day approaches on Feb. 4.

Twitter | @johnnyosofast
★★☆ Now_YouSeeMe ☆★★ on Twitter

As of now, Frasier has only one more visit planned, to N.C. State on Jan. 23, his coach said.
Playing closer to home has always been a major factor for Frasier, who did see the FSU campus in February 2014.
Frasier is rated the No. 1 tailback in the nation by 247Sports. By securing his commitment, FSU could have one of the best, young backfields in college football with Frasier, early enrollee Jacques Patrick and star freshman Dalvin Cook.

TALLAHASSEE
FSU's Tim Brewster has special message for visiting, uncommitted recruit

Frasier has no other visits set up at this time. He's only taken an official visit to Tennessee last season. Each prospect is allowed to take up to five official visits.
If FSU cannot hang on to Frasier, it will turn its attention to current University of Miami running back commit Jordan Scarlett – who will take an official visit to FSU on Jan. 30.

TALLAHASSEE
Byron Cowart has already decided between Florida State, Florida, Auburn

Scarlett has been committed to Miami since July, but is exploring his options between UM, FSU and Florida before signing day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back