Rumor from canesport

Advertisement
Like some other poster said, "nothing good ever happens around here". Expect bad news and outcomes as long as this staff is in place. Will admit they are not to blame if guys not doing their class work.

Advertisement
I hope this is true. We need to lose as many as we can so Golden gets canned. **** your mother if you disagree.

Advertisement
I hope this is true. We need to lose as many as we can so Golden gets canned. **** your mother if you disagree.

this. i hope we dont win a game until C A G is fired. i want to see him squirming and sweating through his blouse

Advertisement
Grace is arguably the best player on the defense seems like we lose 2 lbs every offseason Eddie Johnson Gionni Paul than Figs and Blue it's getting to be common practice around here.
No he is not.

yeah your right Grace is a scrub SMH

never said he is a scrub but he is not the best player on the defense. That belongs to most likely Deon Bush imo

IMO Grace is the best player in the back seven and it's not close . He's that dude .

There's also rumors Gary will be doing the whole Bruce Jenner thing, not sure if he's getting his dong removed, but I've heard he wants to be a woman. He also wants to be referred to as Carrie Ferman.

Grace is arguably the best player on the defense seems like we lose 2 lbs every offseason Eddie Johnson Gionni Paul than Figs and Blue it's getting to be common practice around here.
No he is not.

yeah your right Grace is a scrub SMH

never said he is a scrub but he is not the best player on the defense. That belongs to most likely Deon Bush imo

IMO Grace is the best player in the back seven and it's not close . He's that dude .

Agree he makes play but more than bush who had 7 forced turnovers? naw I don't think so. I'm high on grace as well. Kirby is good definitely an upgrade over guys like Gaines and cornellious and you can see it in their play too.

Advertisement
NHDmlni.jpg

There's also rumors Gary will be doing the whole Bruce Jenner thing, not sure if he's getting his dong removed, but I've heard he wants to be a woman. He also wants to be referred to as Carrie Ferman.

Yeah that ************ loves himself so much he only ***** himself.

Advertisement
Back