Rumor from canesport

Advertisement
If true I"ll move our win total down to 4.

It's going to be 4 anyway with these coaches.

2-10

Nothing would surprise me with these Kiddie Fiddler coaches. I can see us losing to FAU, but I believe 4 is the ceiling for this 'staph'. Just adding two squeaked out wins because of Kaaya. God, that kid is wasted here.

A loss @ FAU would be the single most unique thing I will have ever seen in 40 or so years of following Miami Hurricanes football.

Its going to be the only college football game on at the time; Friday night game. The media coverage, the golden post game presser, the monday presser (sadly will be cancelled) would all be must see TV & radio.

Seinfeld couldn't write the material that would come from golden's mouth. :adoration:

We had brian Monroe our punter play wr when we
Had numbers issues years ago just move our kickers
And punters to linebackers if grace is ineligible

2-10

Nothing would surprise me with these Kiddie Fiddler coaches. I can see us losing to FAU, but I believe 4 is the ceiling for this 'staph'. Just adding two squeaked out wins because of Kaaya. God, that kid is wasted here.

A loss @ FAU would be the single most unique thing I will have ever seen in 40 or so years of following Miami Hurricanes football.

Its going to be the only college football game on at the time; Friday night game. The media coverage, the golden post game presser, the monday presser (sadly will be cancelled) would all be must see TV & radio.

Seinfeld couldn't write the material that would come from golden's mouth. :adoration:

I'm going to be rooting my *** off for FAU...even with the ****tards we have running this program no way he'd survive that debacle.

And the more guys suspended this season the better...I don't want this fat **** even lucking his way into a miracle 8 or 9 win season that could prolong his stay.

Advertisement
I hope this is true. We need to lose as many as we can so Golden gets canned. **** your mother if you disagree.

Worst fear. They get ruled ineligible, we go 4-8, Golden uses that as an excuse. I'd rather go 4-8 with them.

This reminds me yet again of all the players getting suspended for academics and juicing and felony arrests while Randy and Larry and Butch coached us.

Advertisement
There's also rumors Gary will be doing the whole Bruce Jenner thing, not sure if he's getting his dong removed, but I've heard he wants to be a woman. He also wants to be referred to as Carrie Ferman.

Is Jenner getting his dong removed? Did he already do it? Wow, all those years, he could get any woman he wanted, and it was wasted. Will he have to give his medals back because he competed as the wrong ***?

2-10

The FAMU loss in '79 was pretty bad, but we also beat no. 1 PSU that year. (I think they were no.1)

Advertisement
Back