Rumor: Butch Davis contacted

Advertisement
people said Richt was a lazy hire. This is one they wouldn’t even have to get dressed for.

Dino has more of a future. That’d be the smart hire.

But ****, if it happens I’ll roll with the old guy. At least these boards would get really hilarious if banners were needed

Advertisement
Don’t be surprised if it’s Mario. No sauce but the BOT doesn’t give 2 chits about that buyout. He’s from the Saban tree and a savage.

If they want Mario, they simply wait 2/1 to formally hire him and avoid the 10 mil buyout. All of the assistants could technically be in place. It’d be a lawsuit but I’ll take Miami lawyers over Oregon ones any day.

Advertisement
I’ll take Butch ...

... Just to see if the BBB crew stops posting or goes the excuses route when the hot tub time machine doesn’t work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
listen to your fans that arent fried BBB

There are fake miami fans that want a clean image that will say everything to discredit butch they dont want Miami to win, these fans pump up cager and all the bumbs on the roster they are obviously miami haters

The BBB cats want to win now

AD yes. HC, nah. Sweet jesus, do we have an allergy to innovative coaches? We don't need a CEO coach right now.

people said Richt was a lazy hire. This is one they wouldn’t even have to get dressed for.

Dino has more of a future. That’d be the smart hire.

But ****, if it happens I’ll roll with the old guy. At least these boards would get really hilarious if banners were needed

But if Dino or Cristobol get hired we would hear BBB after every loss. Hire Butch. Fire him in year 4 then see who is out there.

Advertisement
Back