Ruiz will try to buy Dolphins and Marlins.

Advertisement
I rather he spend all that money he wants to spend on the dolphins And marlins on the canes. I kid I kid
I concur. I don’t give a **** about either of them. But if I came across a billion dollars the first thing I would do is come here. Some many posters worried about other people’s money, my loot would be safe and sound at the Bank of CIS…

But if I came across a billion dollars the first thing I would do is come here. Some many posters worried about other people’s money, my loot would be safe and sound at the Bank of CIS…
Bank of CiS has never successfully been robbed. Just sayin’

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you should do a little homework. The NFL requires a succession plan in case something should happen to an owner or he/she/group decides to sell. Step in Bruce Beal Jr. who contractually is next in line since 2016 as he was approved by the NFL to be the next owner of the Miami Dolphins. He currently serves as Vice Chairman and Partner of the Miami Dolphins. He's also President and Partner of Ross' Related Companies.

As of August 2021, the Miami Dolphins has a valuation of $3.42B according to Forbes. The stadium value for those in the "stadium is what's driving the valuation crowd" is $278M. Look it up... Projected 2022 worth of $4B (est.).

Advertisement
Steve Ross is contractually obligated to sell the Dolphins to Bruce Beal. Nothing to see here.
wedding crashers comedy GIF

Advertisement
Some of you should do a little homework. The NFL requires a succession plan in case something should happen to an owner or he/she/group decides to sell. Step in Bruce Beal Jr. who contractually is next in line since 2016 as he was approved by the NFL to be the next owner of the Miami Dolphins. He currently serves as Vice Chairman and Partner of the Miami Dolphins. He's also President and Partner of Ross' Related Companies.

As of August 2021, the Miami Dolphins has a valuation of $3.42B according to Forbes. The stadium value for those in the "stadium is what's driving the valuation crowd" is $278M. Look it up... Projected 2022 worth of $4B (est.).
Think it becomes a tricky evaluation. Dolphins team has a value, stadium has a value, then the ancillary business contracts that Ross now has also add a value (Tennis Tournament, F1 Racing 10 year contract). A purchase price for the combined businesses would probably be quite a bit higher than the $4 B estimated for the team.

Steve Ross is contractually obligated to sell the Dolphins to Bruce Beal. Nothing to see here.
I'm sure Neal, who is a successful real estate business man would never consider flipping a property like the Dolphins for a quick buck. 🤔

FYI. Ruiz could be worth over 30 billion in the coming months. Here is how that would compare with other owners in the NFL.
  • David Tepper, Panthers: $16.7 billion (103rd-richest person in the world)
  • Stan Kroenke, Rams: $10.7 billion.
  • Jerry Jones, Cowboys: $10.6 billion.
  • Robert Kraft, Patriots: $8.3 billion (up two spots)
  • Stephen Ross, Dolphins: $8.2 billion.
  • Shahid Khan, Jaguars: $7.6 billion.

Think it becomes a tricky evaluation. Dolphins team has a value, stadium has a value, then the ancillary business contracts that Ross now has also add a value (Tennis Tournament, F1 Racing 10 year contract). A purchase price for the combined businesses would probably be quite a bit higher than the $4 B estimated for the team.
True. And more reason for Beal not sell. The NFL is a hockey a stick revenue stream. Multiply the valuation by 10-15 years…

Advertisement
Back