Ruiz Stadium update?

Yawn wake me up when anything tangible happens. It’s good to dream but just because you have money to throw around doesn’t mean anything. First they wanted to knock down gables high now they think city of Miami is going to let them build a football stadium in tropical park lmfaoo
Yet, you opened this thread..

Advertisement
Yawn wake me up when anything tangible happens. It’s good to dream but just because you have money to throw around doesn’t mean anything. First they wanted to knock down gables high now they think city of Miami is going to let them build a football stadium in tropical park lmfaoo
Let’s hear your ideas then

Advertisement
Probably not but I’ll bite
Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

After the marlins park fiasco, and the voting last year with the Inter Miami stadium. Doubt the city will allow this to happen there’s a greater chance of the stadium being built in Hialeah gardens then in tropical park lol.
For whatever it's worth, Marlins Park and Freedom Park are on city land. Tropical Park is county owned, meaning it's on county owned land, not City of Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s sick but I imagine Hard Rock will be louder as open as it is.

Yeeeeeeeah, I highly doubt that. If my eyes r not deceiving me, but it looks like there’s sounding barring plexi around to allow for an open view while maintaining the optimum decibel levels.

Again, I don’t know if this come to full fruition, but I have a hard time believing that HKS wouldn’t build a stadium not fit for home field advantage in every sense of the word.

Advertisement
Back