Ruiz stadium update

Post #1000
Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
But 270~ acres of the park will be NOT THE FOOTBALL STADIUM and will be a shining state of the art multi-million dollar (and then some) park with a community hospital reportedly as well. Again, there is already a small football stadium there. The increase in the football footprint is barely noticeable in relation to the overall size of the park. I don't think you have to give a flying fart about UM to understand why this benefits the community in a highly impactful way. It's a winning lottery ticket.
he ain’t building a hospital. At best it’s likely another urgent care or stand alone er. If it’s left to vote, I just don’t think the residents will see what you’re seeing. Remember we all habe a bias and hard to trust a single person in this county

he ain’t building a hospital. At best it’s likely another urgent care or stand alone er. If it’s left to vote, I just don’t think the residents will see what you’re seeing. Remember we all habe a bias and hard to trust a single person in this county

The pitch hasn't even started, my friend. You think it has, but it's still in its embryonic stage.

Advertisement
Saturday morning dim sum at Tropical Chinese is about to get a little busier
tropical chinese sucks, and they got busted for serving roaches a few years ago.

want real Dim Sum in Westchester? then visit Kon Chau Chinese Restaurant. Been there since the late 1970s when the strip mall was built. i used to play in that field and in the mall when it was being built. Great times.

tropical chinese sucks, and they got busted for serving roaches a few years ago.

want real Dim Sum in Westchester? then visit Kon Chau Chinese Restaurant. Been there since the late 1970s when the strip mall was built. i used to play in that field and in the mall when it was being built. Great times.

Been there and aware of the tropical Chinese health issue. Still love tropical Chinese

Advertisement
lol meet w the county not the ******* architects. I can hire an architect and come up with plans too. ****, pay for the AAA naming rights and curry some favor

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
dim sum cucarracha i suppose.
Roach dim sum is pretty bad but back in the early 80’s, there was a Chinese restaurant in Boca snatching cats to add to their recipes. Neighbors were raising **** that their cats were disappearing. Cops investigated and sure enough, that restaurant was the culprit. Needless to say, it wasn’t long before cat was no longer a menu option.

Advertisement
Back