Ruiz stadium update

Advertisement
SEC schools are spending $15M + to get top 5 recruiting classes.

Kids wanna get paid. Nobody cares other than UF or FSU trolls about "renting a stadium"

The idea of wasting money on a stadium versus competing with "NIL" deals is insane.

SEC schools are spending $15M + to get top 5 recruiting classes.

Kids wanna get paid. Nobody cares other than UF or FSU trolls about "renting a stadium"

The idea of wasting money on a stadium versus competing with "NIL" deals is insane.
But look at the huge, sustained jump in attendance when the Marlins moved to their own billion dollar stadium.

1655996980435.png

But look at the huge, sustained jump in attendance when the Marlins moved to their own billion dollar stadium.

View attachment 191294
i knew it was bad, but man that's insane.

i hope Ruiz just enjoys the social media attention and isnt truly wasting too much resources on this nonsense.

If facilities really mattered that much to recruits, Miami would be recruiting in the 70-80s in the last decade or 2. And schools like Kentucky, USCe, Northwestern etc. would be at the top of recruiting rankings every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t mind traffic as long as there is ample parking. Back in the day at the orange bowl used to park on peoples front yards for a few bucks.

Advertisement
You sound like a maniac, yea tear down a high school so we can build a million dollar stadium off bird road. For that tear down palaco de juegos in Hialeah and build the stadium there.
You sound like a maniac, yea tear down a high school so we can build a million dollar stadium off bird road. For that tear down palaco de juegos in Hialeah and build the stadium there.

High schools are a dime a dozen, there is only one Miami Hurricanes.

Canes add more value and money to the local economy than some high school, which can easily be moved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back